Gta 5 vs red dead redemption

Junk

obviously the correct answer is neither because wind waker hd exists and if you choose either of these two new games over a remake of a decade-old gcn game you are a horrible person

(sorry i can't resist taking potshots at this particular article)

Edited by bookofholsety

sorry but windwaker just wasn't my thing i dunno

that's fine of course i wasn't being even remotely serious my entire point was making fun of that dumb article

(i've played none of the above - wind waker included - so i have zero opinion either way)

Edited by bookofholsety

obviously the correct answer is neither because wind waker hd exists and if you choose either of these two new games over a remake of a decade-old gcn game you are a horrible person

(sorry i can't resist taking potshots at this particular article)

Wind waker is a terrible game. I hope that its HD version bombs harder than hiroshima. I'd take GTAV over it any on any time, and I'm a big zelda fan (if that zelda isn't WW).

EDIT: Just read this article. I find ridiculous how he calls the boring ocean an "open world". It's NOT an open world, it's a boring ocean with nothing besides water that takes 30 minutes to travel through and a bunch of small islands with nothing but a hole or two.

Edited by Nobody

ehhh i think i would like zelda over most "popular" games out there today but gta 5 looks amazing, also this is coming from a person who mainly plays nintendo games over other stuff

Edited by pokemon123