'The War For Our Future' Supports

Carter

If you're the great great great great great great great great nephew of Marth, then that means Cordelia has a crush on her cousin.

And IN A WAY, Severa is in the exalted bloodline, and should have a mark somewhere. If YOU married Cordelia. Which makes it awkward in MANY ways! So.. no.

Okay... I just can't see Sorin / Polydeuces happening, I can't see it as a support.

So, yes to Sorin / Anon & Sorin / Hero-King.

My Outrealm Headcanon shall not be denied! Besides I didn't find out how we were connected until Severa was about 6 in my time. I'll have a better explanation later once I'm not on my phone and can type properly. Edited by Sorin

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're the great great great great great great great great nephew of Marth, then that means Cordelia has a crush on her cousin.

And IN A WAY, Severa is in the exalted bloodline, and should have a mark somewhere. If YOU married Cordelia. Which makes it awkward in MANY ways! So.. no.

Eh, it's legal. Not many complain about 2nd cousins (I am the minority), yet alone 9th cousins.

Okay... I just can't see Sorin / Polydeuces happening, I can't see it as a support.

So, yes to Sorin / Anon & Sorin / Hero-King.

I'll go get some earplugs, I know where this is going.

What ARE we going to do about Tomichael and Shadowfrost? The former has just disappeared, while the latter pops in every few days for a post or two and then disappears.

Support list has been updated! Make sure to check if your supports are correct!

New Supports (available to read):

Kat / Dandra - C Support

ZM / Breezy - C Support

Crizix / Dusk - C Support

OP has (finally) been updated. Keep the supports coming, people! Some supports are good reads. We got a BUNCH of 'B Supports' in.

New Supports:

Kat / Anon - B Support

Ace / Hero King - B Support

Vashiane / Kat - B Support

Crizix / Glaedyr - C Support

Dusk / Crizix - B Support

Polydeuces / Dusk - B Support

Our B support isn't listed... wut

Also it's painful to re-read some of my supports and notice the literature mistakes in them <_<

Edited by DodgeDusk

Do I get my C Supports with Anon and Hero-King? They were technically the only ones that I can support with me in the skirmish. (Besides Dusk. But nobody likes him...besides Kat. I SHIP THEM)

Edited by Sorin

Do I get my C Supports with Anon and Hero-King? They were technically the only ones that I can support with me in the skirmish. (Besides Dusk. But nobody likes him...besides Kat. I SHIP THEM)

Read my character's bio Sorin! It says he's reforming... slowly... and badly...

I'll support when there's an option, been waiting myself.

Also, shipping. I was waiting for that to start.