'The War For Our Future' Supports

Carter

But this whole ordeal is basically a glorified self insert fan-fiction.

That too. Except I wouldn't necessarily call most of the characters 'self-insert'.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, it looks like the site fixed itself?

Also, Carter, you have Wizard under both my C and N/A lines. XD And I'm assuming 'grey' in the S-support means that's the person they can S support with, but it hasn't been unlocked yet?

Edited by Kat

I think I know the answer already but I'll ask anyway

I'm under S support with Kat and vice versa. Does that mean we can S support now or is it just notifying people who S supports with who?

I'm under S support with Kat and vice versa. Does that mean we can S support now or is it just notifying people who S supports with who?

I'm assuming, since it didn't have all the colorfulness, that it's the latter. Considering we only just unlocked the A support, I'd be surprised if we already had S.

So I can only S-Support Vashiane? I'm still a bit behind.

You can S-support with any of your supporters that doesn't already have an S support.

Edited by Kat

that means you guys are locked with each other. You guys can't S-Support YET, but when another fight passes... maybe.

it just indicates that no one else can S-Support with either of you. that's why it's GRAY and faded-out.

Or just saying that its canon

it's canon.

that means you guys are locked with each other. You guys can't S-Support YET, but when another fight passes... maybe.

it just indicates that no one else can S-Support with either of you. that's why it's GRAY and faded-out.

Thought so. Thanks for making me sure though

Having S support means Companion? I would assume.

It is your strongest relationship, platonic or romantic. It's designed this way so that everyone can have an S-support without cheating on their waifus at home (yes, they're all waifus, as obviously Ace and Silvia wear the pants in the pairing). Some, however, WILL be romantic. Dusk and Kat is an example of this.

That's a tough one to decide.

I know. That's why I'm suggesting thinking about it.