'The War For Our Future' Supports

Carter

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, dear.

Note that some characters won't for whatever reasons. Breezy just doesn't want to. Ace and Silvia are married in their other worlds, as is Sorin(?). Anon's totally chaste. I doubt Hero-King will either, due to being a card/spirit/reflection.

Others might be fair game. It depends on personal opinions on it.

Oh, dear.

Note that some characters won't for whatever reasons. Breezy just doesn't want to. Ace and Silvia are married in their other worlds, as is Sorin(?). Anon's totally chaste. I doubt Hero-King will either, due to being a card/spirit/reflection.

That's only because Marth/Shiida is canon.

A one sided one might work

Oh, dear.

Yup, married to my waifu. A year after the end of awakening so she's preggers.

Oh, dear.

Yeah of course I dont want to when half of my character revolves around a person who died who I loved....

Fancy way of saying it wouldn't fit my character.

kthxbai

A one sided one might work

One sided?

Also, you all realize that each person can only have one s-support, so if they're done, there's going to have to be some sort of decision for *gasp* canon pairings.

Edited by Kat

One sided?

Also, you all realize that each person can only have one s-support, so if they're done, there's going to have to be some sort of decision for *gasp* canon pairings.

OH DEAR LORD

I wonder how my character will react to this. I didn't vote on the poll so I'm on the fence

One sided?

By one sided, I mean *insert person* liking me, but I don't due to being faithful to Caeda then again, I don't think anyone wants to be another Catria

That, or maybe a companionship with said person.

Other than that, I could care less

No, I shy away from such places. It puts me out of any blast radii and such an atmosphere is bad for the enthusiasm.

Oh, but it can be fun. With popcorn and the knowledge that you're about to see some brats fight so viciously over fictional characters. (I at least find it amusing).

But Shipping is serious business. I think it's worse in the Avatar and Harry Potter fandoms, but it's been pretty bad in Fire Emblem in the past, iirc.

So... there are 11 votes for yes and, counting even the people who don't post frequently, there are 22 people.

Counting only the people seen with a decent frequency, there are 17.

I think there needs to be thoughts on who s supports who.

Edited by Kat

nahhhhhhhhhhh. i have great lines for love, and i can't wait to use them.

i love rejection (when i'm rejecting someone / thing)

except when it's the X Factor, and Ellona Santiago gets booed. that sucks.

Edited by Carter

nahhhhhhhhhhh. i have great lines for love, and i can't wait to use them.

i love rejection (when i'm rejecting someone / thing)

except when it's the X Factor, and Ellona Santiago gets booed. that sucks.

... I'm now suddenly very scared

what do you mean.

ellona santiago got the beauty and the voice. ain't no Rion Paige gonna beat her. bahahahha.

That's... not what I was referring too

Well, I know how we should decide pairings.

Eugenics. You post reclasses and modifiers and then I see why would be the most powerful. Because having a heart is overrated!

You heartless dastard