'The War For Our Future' Supports

Carter

I wouldn't be the only one though. My genes are amazing. Why would you pass them up? Look at my profile. We're everywhere.

Well, they're good, they focus on what they need to make a good physical attacker, however, there is no excuse for disloyalty to ones spouse. Ever. So I will make do without them.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they're good, they focus on what they need to make a good physical attacker, however, there is no excuse for disloyalty to ones spouse. Ever. So I will make do without them.

No.

No kids. It'll be confusing and I don't want anybody calling me DADDEH

Cool. Now lets never bring it up again.

Just a couple of updated supports I just realised I have the most B supports at the moment, which is weird because my character doesn't like "useless banter"

EDIT: No I don't nevermind

Edited by DodgeDusk

Was about to say... I think I have you beat. (Of course, I also have the most supports, so...)

Strange that my B supports with Poly and Dan aren't up yet. Were they not sent yet?

Also, Carter, we have a new person named Samson. ^^ We'll need to create supports for him. I'd definitely recommend Ace and/or Silvia for him, since they were the ones who recruited him.

Also, also. Why are Dusk and Anon the only ones with an S-support section? Trying to say something Carter?

Edited by Kat

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edit: Yep, just confirmed. You two are the ONLY ones with S supports. (This is made ten times funnier because Anon's char is chaste and, thus, won't even HAVE an S support)

Edited by Kat

The one still being negatively affected!

Carter, why do I have S supports?! Fix it now!!

*spasm*

If we go into only some of the S supports being romantic in nature and others being, idk, lifelong pledges of friendship or something, then we can have everyone have S supports. Even you.

I do like this idea, as it means that everyone (...providing there's an even number of people) can have one.

they won't be. like i've said before, i'm pretty sure not everyone would be old enough, or would even WANT to get married at their current age. the 's supports' could just be companionship, or friendship.