I literally cannot deal with how attractive this guy is.

Roxas

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It bothers me that the site says he's "half brazilian half japanese". No he's not half brazilian half japanese, he's a brazilian with japanese ancestry, just like million of other people here. Being asian doesn't make him any less brazilian than any other person born in brazil, you stupid site. It's not like many brazilians are descendants of the natives anyway, so he's just as brazilian as any other brazilian, even the ones of portuguese or african ancestry. /randonrant.

It bothers me that the site says he's "half brazilian half japanese". No he's not half brazilian half japanese, he's a brazilian with japanese ancestry, just like million of other people here. Being asian doesn't make him any less brazilian than any other person born in brazil, you stupid site. It's not like many brazilians are descendants of the natives anyway, so he's just as brazilian as any other brazilian, even the ones of portuguese or african ancestry. /randonrant.

umad noby

holy shit this anal anger ROFL

i don't get how that guy is even considered "muscled" or whatever he's just really toned and fit which is hot he's not ripped or doing steroids

Ja, he's just fit. I don't know what Ezio is smoking.

It was a reply to the people who are like "muscles suck >|" on the last page

I guess some people don't even like one bit of muscle definition?

I have no idea

I think muscle is beautiful on everyone though it doesn't have to be huge muscle just muscle definition

You know that everyone has muscles right or you can't move so yeah he has muscles

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze