Soren Attacking Pelleas

Redredc

Ok, I need help. I'm trying to go for the special ending that consists of

Almedha saying Soren is her true son.

But I can't seem to have Soren attack Pelleas (or vice versa) in the Part 3 Endgame. I have no long-ranged tomes, and I'm doing hard mode, so there are more enemies (meaning it's a lot easier to get the kill-count to get to 80). I've gotten really close before, and then Nailah killed Soren, and Pelleas attacked the wrong person. I've tried having Haar rescue Soren, and have him follow the Gallia path, but it didn't reduce the kill-count because Phoenicis will take the center path (the path that you're supposed to take). I've had Soren equip Pass, and have a few people (with a lot of defense or avoid) do a berserk strategy without trying to kill many people, but someone usually ends up dying (mainly Haar).

If anyone can give me any tips, it would be most appreciated.

Doesn't Pelleas have a long range tome himself?I mean, he does joins with one and I could swear that this was how I handled it.

So he should aim at Soren when he is the only target in range.

Edited by BrightBow

This is sort of useless advice because I'm guessing your AI Calill burnt all her meteor charges back in chapter 3-10 but.. If you make sure in 2-E that she's not holding onto it then come 3-11 Soren can easily grab it. It's much easier than trying to rig str levels so heather can steal a bolting.

I gave Soren Celerity and Calill's Meteor tome. But if you don't have Meteor, it might be a little tougher to pull off. You'd have to make sure Soren is the only one in Pelleas's Fenrir range (he doesn't move iirc). Unless Tibarn's squad get in the way, it should be easy to make Soren the only possible target. Just make sure he can survive the attacks from Kurth and various other enemies in that area.

tbh I had a much harder time in getting Soren to attack Micaiah in 3-7 (which is also necessary). If you were able to pull that off in HM, this shouldn't be that much of a challenge...

Either way, he doesn't have any long range tomes for some reason so I'm guessing his Meteor broke. In that case, the only option is to have Pelleas attack Soren. Does the Provoke skill work against Pelleas?