Good pairings for Lunatic IN-GAME

Quick

Nothing special, just good pairings for in-game cuz I lost all my DLC atm and feel like doing a semi-casual FE Lunatic run. As in, I will be using Barracks and stuff and I will do things like dance Olivia to level 30 and things but yeah. I need good in-game pairings so I cannot only use the parents well but even some of the children. I would prefer using my male MU for somebody for a child who has an easy map so I can use the other child ASAP. I probably won't be using Sumia or Nowi much cuz I'm not a big fan of them so dw about giving pairs to them. I don't care about gender specific skills that I can inherit as this is in-game.

ChromxOlivia is basically gonna happen lol.

Edited by Quick

I will do things like dance Olivia to level 30 and things but yeah.

I probably won't be using Sumia or Nowi much cuz I'm not a big fan of them so dw about them.

Uhhh... well Chrom x Olivia's pretty obvious there, at least then.

Uhhh... well Chrom x Olivia's pretty obvious there, at least then.

Yeah, probably should've mentioned I'm most likely doing that pairing because I have a huge bias for that. I am having trouble with the rest though and that's mostly why I'm pausing my current playthrough. Well, and because my Frederick isn't level 5 yet and I'm on chapter 3.

If you want the best Morgan, go for Asset/Flaw be Speed/Magic

Then marry Lon'qu and Panne

Then marry Avatar and Yarne, and you will get the best assassin in the game.

EDIT: I just realized you chose male MU

Otherwise just do MU X Panne for a deadly Assassin Morgan and Yarne

Edited by AssassinSevera

Stahl/Kellam/FrederickxCordelia, whichever's easiest.

Probably will be Frederick, since Stahl is really hard to use in Lunatic and Kellam falls off by like chapter 6, at least from personal experience.

If you want the best Morgan, go for Asset/Flaw be Speed/Magic

Then marry Lon'qu and Panne

Then marry Avatar and Yarne, and you will get the best assassin in the game.

EDIT: I just realized you chose male MU

Otherwise just do MU X Panne for a deadly Assassin Morgan and Yarne

In-game babyyyyy, I don't care about the +2 stats or whatever as they don't make a difference. As for MUxPanne yeah that seems good but -Magic as a flaw? I was thinking +Def -Luck or something as bulk helps a lot. If not, I need to start over anyways because I think I have screwed my chances of beating Chapter 3 the way I EXP distributed. Ah only 3 chapters lol.

Probably will be Frederick, since Stahl is really hard to use in Lunatic and Kellam falls off by like chapter 6, at least from personal experience.

In-game babyyyyy, I don't care about the +2 stats or whatever as they don't make a difference. As for MUxPanne yeah that seems good but -Magic as a flaw? I was thinking +Def -Luck or something as bulk helps a lot. If not, I need to start over anyways because I think I have screwed my chances of beating Chapter 3 the way I EXP distributed. Ah only 3 chapters lol.

I only said -Magic because presonally, the best MU is assassin and they dont use magic. Also -luck decreases some strength as well, so thats why i suggested +Speed - Magic

I only said -Magic because presonally, the best MU is assassin and they dont use magic. Also -luck decreases some strength as well, so thats why i suggested +Speed - Magic

That may hurt his early game because no range but ah well. I shall take your word for it.

You could pair MU and Lissa until panne comes for some magic bonuses if you want(i think she gives +Magic in pairing up), just in case you feel like you want some magic.

Ah alright, thanks!

Anyways, dang I still have a lot to go lol. MUxPanne, ChromxOlivia, and FrederickxCordelia. I'm definitely gonna try to see if I can make Miriel viable so I can get Laurent cuz his chapter is also fairly easy. I'm aiming for the easier chapters as already said so I can get them asap and so they get levels more quickly.

I'd say Ricken!Laurent would be the best course of action. It still misses galeforce, but he has the second-strongest magic in the series (Only bested by A Morgan fathered by him and A +magic -anything that doesn't lower magic avatar. same goes for Vaike!Gerome's strength.)