Rout the Prologue Knights

Redredc

Okay, I don't have the time or the patience to do this, but some people out there might. I want to know what happens when you rout the "overpowered" knights in the prologue when you're supposed to sacrifice one of your units.

You may say to yourself "That's impossible!", but I assure you, it's not. You just need to grind a lot, or use an emulator. Here's how you do it:

On the first level of the prologue, make sure that your first level up includes defense. Now when the soldier moves onto the throne (the part that you're supposed to seize) go up to him and wait. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T ATTACK HIM! When he attacks you on the enemy phase, he'll do 1 damage to you, and you will counter attack. After you counter attack, step out of his range for a few turns and let him heal. When he's fully healed rinse and repeat until you get another level up. This level up MUST include defense, or he can kill you before the next level up. Just keep doing this until your swords have around 5 uses left, and then just kill him. Now from every level up before you get to the knights MUST include defense. When you finally get to the knights, go to the fort (it will give you extra defense, avoid, and will heal you every turn) that you're supposed to have one of your units be a decoy in, and have Marth stay there, until he finally kills off every knight.

Edited by Redredc

If the knights appear, it means that Gaggles was recruited (if you kill him while he's an enemy, the door will open on its own). Thus, you'll need to send a decoy, or you're stuck.

Rigging that many defense procs doesn't just seem abuseiy, it also seems like, a total PITA, especially with dynamic growths.

Yeah...that sounds like impossible task unless you can try to get Sedgar in Prologue I to level up, or something, and even then, you'd kill off the dudes so early to get much experience anyway. Like, I don't think anyone besides Wolf and Sedgar in this game in any class has a Def growth that's higher than 50%. Besides, how are you gonna kill all the knights anyway? There're like 10 of them, and then you got the Pegasus Knights bothering.