What are you working on?

NICKT™

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That griffin knight looks so cool, it's kinda thin though.

Thanks! I didn't really have a proper base for it other than the wolf from fe8, which is why it's so thin.

Tell me if you have any ideas on improving it.

I'm currently working on a griffon knight animation. I stil have some more frames and the script to work on though.

That's actually not bad! But, his axe is too big in my opinion. Maybe someone will think otherwise, though.

The griffon probably cant hold it all XD

I'm scrapping Conquest of the Generics for now and planning on making a different hack when I have the time and skills.

It's called Fire Emblem: Caravan of Faith. The title is to be edited later when I think of a better one. I don't really have anything related to the actual hack.

BUT

I BRING STATSHEET

http://www.feplanet.net/sprites-tools-statsheet/21736b8869ffcd9b8d869b891ef033ab

This is Richard, one of the starting units. He's basically an Axe Armor. I haven't really thought up anything in the way of personality and such, so suggestions would be much appreciated, both as a unit and as a character!

I recently found motivation to continue work on my project. Needed a chapter 3 map for the longest time after a change in events broke the one i had. Plus i suck at maps, but decided its time to push on. Other than that, all its really needed is a few touch-ups and text here and there, about another week or so to finish the 7 chapters its had for over a year now.

So whats it about? Well, thats a secret for now. All im going to say is that if it does come out, expect some changes to some of the things you're used to. Changes that will most likely not be accepted easily.

I recently found motivation to continue work on my project. Needed a chapter 3 map for the longest time after a change in events broke the one i had. Plus i suck at maps, but decided its time to push on. Other than that, all its really needed is a few touch-ups and text here and there, about another week or so to finish the 7 chapters its had for over a year now.

So whats it about? Well, thats a secret for now. All im going to say is that if it does come out, expect some changes to some of the things you're used to. Changes that will most likely not be accepted easily.

I'm still looking forward to more progress on that front :newyears:

Currently working on a project entitled "Brendor and Friends"; I may rename it later. I don't want to say much on the story "cuz you gotz ta play it fo yoself" but I will say I have Blazer doing nifty ASm-y tricks and Celice creating map so you know it's going to be hot :D: Now I just need spriters :(:

Speaking of, Blazer uploaded a video of my project to demonstrate some ASM shenanigans so you could look at that if you want. I hope to have a public release soon but you know school and work and volunteer work so is won't set a release date but look for it lol

Currently working on a project entitled "Brendor and Friends"; I may rename it later. I don't want to say much on the story "cuz you gotz ta play it fo yoself" but I will say I have Blazer doing nifty ASm-y tricks and Celice creating map so you know it's going to be hot :D: Now I just need spriters :(:

Speaking of, Blazer uploaded a video of my project to demonstrate some ASM shenanigans so you could look at that if you want. I hope to have a public release soon but you know school and work and volunteer work so is won't set a release date but look for it lol

I can help with the spriting depending on what exactly you want done.

Here are some sprites I'm working on:

I love the axe knight one, the griffins cool too

Thnks, it's a new class I'm making called the Kentarch

Oh shit man that'd be awesome thanks! I basically need everything, items icons, mugs, battle animations all the kinda stuff but anything you could do would be most appreciated.

I'll make a public download for these animations once they're finished, I suck at mugs tough (or at least mediocre) :/

Send me a message if you want a specific animation or weapon icon done.

ModEdit:

Merged; don't double post, please.

Edited by ePamplemouss

You need two people to make we, Force. I've been waiting for weeks, and yet you refused to event the chapter.

Oh well... It's finally done so hopefully we'll have them screens out fast.

I'd post the maps for p1 - ch3 here, but i'll rather post them together with the Prologue 1 screens so imma wait a bit.

Edited by Zephias

Still working on MU hack. Getting annoyed with all the nuances of ROM hacking though, I'm thinking I might switch over to XNA whenever it gets released (programming >>> hacking)

Although that destroys my dream of playing it on my GBA :(

Still working on MU hack. Getting annoyed with all the nuances of ROM hacking though, I'm thinking I might switch over to XNA whenever it gets released (programming >>> hacking)

Although that destroys my dream of playing it on my GBA :(

Perhaps it's time for homebrew :newyears: