Looking for people to race with

Vykan_12

As the title says, I'm looking for people I can race against. Basically, we would play on easy mode, single segment, usually a portion of the game. Some common races are:

Part 1

Part 2

Parts 1&2

Full game

Etc

If you're worried that you don't stand a chance, I will teach you everything I know. All my strats are neatly contained in this playlist of heavily annotated youtube vids, so we'll already be on even ground from a planning perspective. That just leaves execution, and it's not as hard as you might think to learn how to use the cursor effectively while holding B. I have a quick guide for it in this thread, otherwise I can show you all the cursor movement tricks on-stream.

I've already been racing two other people since I started streaming on twitch, and it's been a blast, especially when we do skype calls during our races. But I really need to find some other people who are interested in this since it can get a little boring doing 1-on-1 races all the time.