FeM!Morgan as a Manakete? and which mother? Nowi, Nah, or Tiki?

iHeartLibra

Making a Manakete Morgan!  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Best mother for FeM!Morgan Manakete?

Has anyone gone through making FeM!Morgan a Manakete? And if so what skills have you given her? And which Manakete mother passes on the best stats?

Edited by iHeartLibra

I did AvatarxNowi once and my Morgan was MVP but I just rushed through the story so I didn't optimize her. I'd say Nah is the best mother for her purely because you can manipulate the mods of her and Avatar, making Morgan fit pretty much whatever role you want her to do. Manaketes are pretty defensive naturally, so a father that gives Nah defensive mods would work well (Stahl, Kellam, Gregor and Frederick comes to mind, although Kellam is a pretty naff father anyway iirc)

Lifetaker and wyrmsbane should be used though. Given the natural bulk of Manaketes sol isn't needed as bad so luna could work. I'd look up more information but I gotta go somewhere very soon

Girl Morgan as a Manakete is the best thing possible. She wants the same skills anyone else does, really, except minus Armsthrift because there's no point.

I'd call the best mother Nowi just because then you get a second Morgan in the form of Nah (also you get her a lot earlier) but I dunno if you're going for strict postgame stuff or what. Best stats in a vacuum is probably Nah, though.

All three options have their benefits.

Nowi - extra "Morgan"

Nah - highest and most pliable caps

Tiki - easiest +spd mother

IMO the ranking would go Nowi >> Tiki > Nah, because despite the slightly better stats, Nah is one of the worst wives from a combat perspective. Nowi is slightly worse yet, but you get an amazing daughter in return.

GO FOR TIKI! GO! GO! GOOO!!!

.....yeah, basically what Meteor said; Nowi is best if you want two awesome manakete daughters, but I usually go for Tiki because preference and it allows me to use another father for Nowi. I usually give my Tiki!Morgan Lifetaker, Ignis, and Luna along with Wyrmsbane. Last slot is a toss up, but the good thing about manakete Morgans is that you don't have to waste a slot with Armsthrift. Any manakete Morgan is powerful and ridiculously fun to use, so choose whoever is your favorite for the mother, honestly.

I wish Tiki at least had a child tied to her as well; preferably a son, so we could see what a male manakete would be like in the game....

Nowi, because Nah.

Nah, because UBER STATS DRAGON.

Tiki because...well...

Nowi's the best.

What this person said. I wouldn't worry about Speed too much in this case. Especially since Nah's speed can be fixed, even when assuming you want her to mother Morgan. I would suggest making it so there's at least there's a -1 speed modifier if you want Robin to father Nah. And for Nah mothering Morgan, maybe make Nah's father someone like Vaike or Gaius.

Just thought I'd give my two cents here.

I personally like Nowi the best. Because I have always preferred having two children. And I don't really marrying the children, (unless it is Lucina) and Tiki is too far in the game. But her (Tiki's) Confession Quote is amazing.

Nah's the best of the three for doing this.

Nowi is strictly better than Tiki for it, thanks to similar stats [Tiki's mods really suck for being so late. She should have mods on the level of the Spotpass Six], and getting two Nahs. [Not two Morgans, two Nahs.]

So what I"m hearing is, to make the best FeM!Morgan Manakete stat wise, the best option is Nah, whose stats you can manipulate from her father; For a speed savvy FeM!Morgan, Tiki is the best, emphatically so, I'm assuming, if M!MyUnit's asset is speed; and Nowi, because her overall stats are better than Tiki's? They're all so lovely, I hate when calculations, skill growths, and stats get in the way of choosing my waifu :<! But, seeing as I'm going to be playing this run on Lunatic +, I'd best suck up my personal feelings (Tiiikiiiiiii! Whyyyyyy!?D':) and start pondering who makes the best father for Nah. Thank You so much everybody, this has been a big help :)!

So what I"m hearing is, to make the best FeM!Morgan Manakete stat wise, the best option is Nah, whose stats you can manipulate from her father; For a speed savvy FeM!Morgan, Tiki is the best, emphatically so, I'm assuming, if M!MyUnit's asset is speed; and Nowi, because her overall stats are better than Tiki's? They're all so lovely, I hate when calculations, skill growths, and stats get in the way of choosing my waifu :<! But, seeing as I'm going to be playing this run on Lunatic +, I'd best suck up my personal feelings (Tiiikiiiiiii! Whyyyyyy!?D':) and start pondering who makes the best father for Nah. Thank You so much everybody, this has been a big help :)!

Lunatic+? Nowi for sure. Two is better than one, and a couple better stats don't matter when you have two Morgans.

Lunatic+? Nowi for sure. Two is better than one, and a couple better stats don't matter when you have two Morgans.

I understand what your saying, because with M!MyUnit as their father they'd have access to all skills and his asset and flaw stat growths..... Two Morgans indeed! Thanks, option Nowi makes more since now!

Why not just make a poll?

In all honesty...I just found out how to reply to an answer. I'm not really sure how to create a poll... :< . Edited by Red Fox of Fire

In all honesty...I just found out how to reply to an answer. I'm not really sure how to create a poll... :< .

Click Edit on the Opening Post--Use full Edit--On the right it shows something with Poll options

Edited by AssassinSevera

I understand what your saying, because with M!MyUnit as their father they'd have access to all skills and his asset and flaw stat growths..... Two Morgans indeed! Thanks, option Nowi makes more since now!

In all honesty...I just found out how to reply to an answer. I'm not really sure how to create a poll... :< .

There's also a Multiquote function that allows you to reply to multiple posts at once so you don't double post. Just click the Multiquote button on every post you want to respond to. Remember to use that in the future.

Click Edit on the Opening Post--Use full Edit--On the right it shows something with Poll options

There's also a Multiquote function that allows you to reply to multiple posts at once so you don't double post. Just click the Multiquote button on every post you want to respond to. Remember to use that in the future.

Thanks for the help you guys!

Edited by iHeartLibra

Has anyone gone through making FeM!Morgan a Manakete? And if so what skills have you given her? And which Manakete mother passes on the best stats?

Nah would make the best out of the three, but I prefer marrying Nowi so I could have two Manakete daughters making use of their magic with Ignis. I did this on my first run.

• 2 years later...