What's wrong with Trickster?

sniper.png

general.png

Granted for Archers. Generals...not so much at all, actually. I think that turns are irrelevanta in this context, and you can just pair Generals to a high Mov unit (preferably a Paladin) and have them in the middle of action from Turn 1.

Assassins actually have MORE Str than Snipers and they have the same strength cap.

pwned x(

That's silly, assassins is one of the best classes in this game.

Why do you think so?

Don't forget

taguel.png

Unfortunately...

A Sniper with Galeforce and a good proc is just as good as any other unit.

Tricksters, Taguels and Generals are bad classes because they are either too slow or weak to get Galeforce to activate.

Tricksters have it better than Taguels and Generals thanks to Braves and good speed, but they're still worse than the majority of the other classes.

But you forget...! Generals can use the weapon triangle, and thereby have access to Braves. They're usually strong enough to 2HKO, anyway...not to mention that the available Generals can get their Spd fixed through a Spd booster and tonics.

The children characters could have both good strength and magic, which makes them better than Anna/Henry. And just the right mix of parents can get you an awesome Trickster.

+Speed -Defense

Tharja!Morgan Trickster

40 Str 42 Mag 47 Skl 45 Spd 42 Luck 31 Def 40 Res Thats Pretty Awesome

Now thats only a Second Gen Morgan, imagine a Third Gen Morgan.

When you have Dark Flier or Dread Fighter? Also, third generation Morgan is not that good, because it's one Morgan, as opposed to two.

From what I've seen in a lot of your threads, you don't seem to get that Skills >>>>>>>>>>> Stats. Other than speed, they don't matter. As long as they aren't ridiculously low (Like tricksters) they'll be fine. What very few assets tricksters actually have are better used elsewhere (Like Assassin or Dread Fighter). For magic, Sage. For physical, Zerk or Assassin. For mixed, Dark Flier or Dread Fighter. They (Tricksters) do the most damage with levin swords, which are need to give more worthy sword users a ranged attack. Even then, levin swords aren't brave swords. Their magic is also too low to use staves well. Staves are better on a Sage.

Also, instead of making individual threads for every question, why not ask it in the "I just want to know one thing" thread or The Pairing Thread?

Tricksters are cool for thieving which can be pretty useful at times, and for the +1 to move in the thief line. Lucky Sevens is kinda wiggy but i found Quick Burn better. /shrug Acrobat is kinda nifty but not anything worthy of clamoring for the Trickster class. That class is just really middle of the road when most people are going for heavy hitters. War Cleric/Monk is going to be better at staff use regardless. (unless youre Cherche) Trickster has the problem of being more of a utility unit in a game where maps are designed for murder.

When you have Dark Flier or Dread Fighter? Also, third generation Morgan is not that good, because it's one Morgan, as opposed to two.

From what I've seen in a lot of your threads, you don't seem to get that Skills >>>>>>>>>>> Stats. Other than speed, they don't matter. As long as they aren't ridiculously low (Like tricksters) they'll be fine. What very few assets tricksters actually have are better used elsewhere (Like Assassin or Dread Fighter). For magic, Sage. For physical, Zerk or Assassin. For mixed, Dark Flier or Dread Fighter. They (Tricksters) do the most damage with levin swords, which are need to give more worthy sword users a ranged attack. Even then, levin swords aren't brave swords. Their magic is also too low to use staves well. Staves are better on a Sage.

Also, instead of making individual threads for every question, why not ask it in the "I just want to know one thing" thread or The Pairing Thread?

He obviously wants to know more than just one thing.

Also the point is that units who are like jack of all trades master of none -are inferior- to specific melee/magic units, and that offensive and synergistic skills are more important than hybrid offensive stats and 1-3 points in Skill.

Edited by The Protown SK

Units that are jack of all trades and not named Dark Flier or Dread Fighter are inferior to specific melee/magic units.

Ahh thanks yes I forgot Dark flier though Dread fighter isn't -the- paramount male class

Nah, a Jack of all trades is definitely the Dread Fighter.

Also what the hell is this shit about ranged braves. The only ranged brave is the Brave Bow.

Edited by café

Nah, a Jack of all trades is definitely the Dread Fighter.

Also what the hell is this shit about ranged braves. The only ranged brave is the Brave Bow.

Waste and Celica's Gale says hi.

Bride's can't use tomes, unfortunately. Then they'd completely outclass Dread Fighters.

They can use the Brave Bow, which is what I meant by ranged Braves.

I also compared them to Heroes, not Dread Fighters.

People keep saying that trickster is the worst class in the game, but I dont see how? They have some pretty good magic/strength to use Levin swords, and their dodge is good too. Anna as Trickster is just awesome, but what about the class in general? It gets swords and staves, so why would this class suck?

Right? Trickster just becomes Anna! She's a mischievous woman, talented with a blade who may come to your aid if she so chooses. I honestly couldn't picture her in any other class.

• 2 weeks later...