Choose You're Own Role Mafia Sign-Ups

Prims

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question to all players of Choose You're Own Role Mafia: do you think that you're Choose Your Own Role Mafia experience would be augmented if i sent your role pm as soon as i finish it and just start the game once all are sent out (cuz the set-up is already finished and all)

Edited by Professional Mafia Player

question to all players of Choose You're Own Role Mafia: do you think that your Choose You're Own Role Mafia experience would be augmented if i sent your role pm as soon as i finish it and just start the game once all are sent out (cuz the set-up is already finished and all)

Yes.

question to all players of Choose You're Own Role Mafia: do you think that you're Choose Your Own Role Mafia experience would be augmented if i sent your role pm as soon as i finish it and just start the game once all are sent out (cuz the set-up is already finished and all)

Sure.

People Who Have Been Sent Role PMs

- bearclaw

- BigBangMeteor

- Boron

- Bluedoom

- eclipse

- Elieson

- Grassbridget

- j00

- Kay

- kirsche

- Paperblade

- Proto

- Refa

- Reinfleche

- Rocker64

- Shinori

- Strege

People Who Have Not Been Sent Role PMs

- NekoRex

- Objection

- SB

- scurry

feel free to confirm in thread once you receive yours. im not doing these in any particular order so if you try to spec alignments based on it i will gut you

Edited by Professional Mafia Player

This is the part where I confirm.

SO I'M CONFIRMING

but warning, I'm extremely sleepy, and may be unconscious at game start.

okay i'm done for the night, i'm taking the california high school proficiency test TOMORROW and gotta wake up early. i'll finish up the remaining four PMs when i get back and maybe start the game tomorrow night if you guys are really fast at sending in actions.

okay i'm done for the night, i'm taking the california high school proficiency test TOMORROW and gotta wake up early. i'll finish up the remaining four PMs when i get back and maybe start the game tomorrow night if you guys are really fast at sending in actions.

I remember the good old days when I took my own California high school proficiency test.

Actually, I don't. But it was a long time ago.