Help with mah marriages :,(

IzzyIntrepid

Vengeance is superior to luna if you're a crazy masochist who does Apo challenge runs. Defense and Resistance don't matter when you shouldn't be taking hits.

Stahl!Severa is her best, because of luna access and VV if you have to go that route.

not everyone does crazy no LB Apo runs.

I'll try to post mine: (Sorry about the size, spoiler wouldn't work)

a8544b530c8d8c25609bb2c4d5355f49.jpg

3 DEF, 2 RES > Sol. Sol doesn't accomplish much and interferes with Luna- even on a tank, especially when dealing with DEF/RES upwards into the 80s [which is the DEF/RES value of, the ability to severely weaken or kill an enemy is of high value. Eitherway, Hard tank leaves much to be desired.

Higher Stats are still better, even if not using the breakers, and LQ!S has that.

Vengeance always activates. Luna does not. For anything relevant (I.E. Apo) taking relevant damage via pulling [not even outright tanking] or facechecking Counter, and then following up with Vengeance is going to produce better results, not to mention the fact that Vengeance can, and does, outright outperform Luna at times, which makes stacking them a sub par idea. Only thing better than running Vengeance is stacking Aether with Luna and/or Ignis.

Sol is great in situations where tanking actually means anything. And if you're arguing that Luna is the ideal offensive proc, why didn't you mention Fred!Nah who has -1 Def but adds Aegis?

While higher stats are technically better, once you've surpassed certain benchmarks like Lon'qu!Severa will, it won't actually make a measurable difference.

I'm inclined to agree with you that in Apotheosis, Vengeance is going to perform better. I do believe had that part wrong. I will say that on maps/difficulties without enemies packing Counter, you are going to have a significantly harder time making use of Vengeance, while Luna will provide immediate results.

frederick x cherche

olivia x chrom

nowi x kellam

henry x sumia

miriel x lq

tharja x donnel

panne x gaius

lissa x ricken

gregor x sully

chrom x olivia

corde x stahl

maribelle x mamu

Kinda want to use vaike for someone, and I'm really thinking about luci x mamu for super aether morgan.

Thoughts, opinions, all that? What assets should MaMu rock if I go for Lucina? +spd/skl -luk?

What do you plan for little Morgan? Whatever class you want her to be should reflect on what assets/flaws you decide for yourself. What your planning to use are good fallbacks if you can't decide! I also think your pairings are a nice twist from the usual ones and Vaike x Marribelle will make a fine War Monk Brady! You've done nicely with this set in my opinion :D!