Finally an

Phoenix Wright

I've noticed that this forum hasn't got a lot of attention so....

Post anything you wanna say about FE, anything(get your mind out of the gutter)

EDIT:@mods: can you please move this to General FE

This looks kinda cool...

test.gif

Edited by FEFL

I think FE11 is a little weirder than usual. I also think people should stop complaining about it unitl they play it. FE11 has a lot of crappy pre-promotes. I think generic units are awesome, they remind me of AW. Class change, I'm indifferent on that.

Me too except 8, I had to try the super trainees. They sucked. IS should give better rewards for beating a game, instead of weak characters how about STRONG ones lol. We should be given a weapon that you couldn't get in your first PT, I don't know just some ideas...

FE FORUMS GET NO LOVE :(

Edited by FEFL

Me too except 8, I had to try the super trainees. They sucked. IS should give better rewards for beating a game, instead of weak characters how about STRONG ones lol. We should be given a weapon that you couldn't get in your first PT, I don't know just some ideas...

FE FORUMS GET NO LOVE :(

Well in FE6 8 9 and 10 you get to try extra characters if you play the game a lot of times.

Well in FE6 8 9 and 10 you get to try extra characters if you play the game a lot of times.

I know but they are completely irrelivent <_< I just wish we would get something more, the Pelleas idea was a really good one to me. If you wanted to try Pelleas beat the game again. Good idea IS *Claps*

Another note: I just got back a reply letter for my broken DS, I asked them about FE DS and left my e-mail. Do you guys/gals think they'll reply? I know (I think it was Slayer) called them, but I'm not sure if they will still respond to me.

I know but they are completely irrelivent <_< I just wish we would get something more, the Pelleas idea was a really good one to me. If you wanted to try Pelleas beat the game again. Good idea IS *Claps*

Another note: I just got back a reply letter for my broken DS, I asked them about FE DS and left my e-mail. Do you guys/gals think they'll reply? I know (I think it was Slayer) called them, but I'm not sure if they will still respond to me.

I never use the phone.

Well almost never.

Edited by Slayer

Yep. This thread needs to change.

Excite me FEFL. I'm waiting.

Wanna be excited!!!!!!!!!! Go bungee jump then come back and tell me how fun it was!!!! *FEFL can't think of anything to excite the hungry foresters* I'm just a teen! Man!!

Wanna be excited!!!!!!!!!! Go bungee jump then come back and tell me how fun it was!!!! *FEFL can't think of anything to excite the hungry foresters* I'm just a teen! Man!!
OK, I bungee jumped. It was somewhat exciting, but my excitement guage is only a third full. I need you to excite me even more, FEFL.

Okay then you made me pull out the big guns.

*Doing something stupid*1 FLAG!!!!

*Going to 6 Flags*6 FLAGS!!! MORE FLAGS, MORE FUN!!!! 6 FLAGS!!!

*I think I'm making this a FFtF topic slowly by each day so I will stop now* How's Gaiden Canas? I haven't played it in a while.*In a loud spy voice to make it more exciting*

Edited by FEFL

Okay then you made me pull out the big guns.

*Doing something stupid*1 FLAG!!!!

*Going to 6 Flags*6 FLAGS!!! MORE FLAGS, MORE FUN!!!! 6 FLAGS!!!

*I think I'm making this a FFtF topic slowly by each day so I will stop now* How's Gaiden Canas? I haven't played it in a while.*In a loud spy voice to make it more exciting*

OK, you can stop now. I'm excited enough.

Gaiden's great, the plot (which you complained about the game lacking) starts to pick up after part 1. Very good game.

Edited by Sir Canas