AnonymousSpeed

Do you hate Lyn?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Well, do you?

• Yes
    • YES!!!!!!!

Again. Too many people give her less credit than she deserves nowadays

She can be good, I agree, but she hasn't for me, so I'm going on personal experience (which, understandably means nothing in FE), and at least I'm not applauding her for being a Myrmidon-esque Lord.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Rutger, Navarre, Zihark, Joshua, Mia, Fir, the two girls from FE4 and STEFAN are awesome. Lyn is just... meh.

Zihark and Mia aren't exactly super durable themselves, and I'd reckon that the same goes for the rest of them.

She can be good, I agree, but she hasn't for me, so I'm going on personal experience (which, understandably means nothing in FE), and at least I'm not applauding her for being a Myrmidon-esque Lord.

Neither am I.

14. Lyn doesn't have enough Con to wield the Sol Katti.

I could say the same about Eliwood and Durandal - and Eliwood doesn't have that much speed to act as a buffer against this (unlike Lyn).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

She intentionally withholds her speed growth from Roy and Lilina when she mothers them (which is always) in order to make herself look better; she holds them hostage in her wretched womb for nothing. worsemotherthantharja/10

She intentionally withholds her speed growth from Roy and Lilina when she mothers them (which is always) in order to make herself look better; she holds them hostage in her wretched womb for nothing. worsemotherthantharja/10

Flawless number 15/10

First off all, she can only be the mother of one of those two. Secondly, neither of LynXEliwood and LynXHector are actually canon.

If anyone thinks Lyn's a bad unit, they're wrong in so many ways.

That Mani Katti is fucking brilliant at slaughtering cavalry and armors, even if her STR blows.

*cough cough*

If you like Lyn, fine. But saying so will not bring this list any higher.

List so far:

300 reasons

1. Lyn has green hair. Green is the opposite of red, and thus, Lyn is the opposite of Deadpool. And by Deadpool I mean fun.

2. She kidnaps you in the beginning.

3. She doesnt exist in FE6, so its pretty fucking obvious that IS pulled shit out of their ass when they made her. Nobody likes a filler.

4. She has no idea what the fuck is going on half the time. "What?" "What did you say?"

Lyn has dem legs.

Don't hate on dem legs.

Someone said this

6. she canonly married with rath

---

You insult my nomad, threaten my users with slavery and death?

Also, the first two suggestions when you enter "Lyn fire emblem" into Google are "rule 34" and "hot".

7. that's a thing

8. Item number 7 refers to 34, which is one away from 35, which is 5 x 7

---

9. You're forced to use Wallace in her story

10. she ugly.

11. Either her hp or defense (or both) suck.

---

W-Wait I meant I DON'T like Lyn. I-It's not like I'm attracted to her, or anything...

This

---

13. FE7 wasn't Wallace's story and then Eliwood's or Hector's story.

14. Lyn doesn't have enough Con to wield the Sol Katti.

15. She intentionally withholds her speed growth from Roy and Lilina when she mothers them (which is always) in order to make herself look better; she holds them hostage in her wretched womb for nothing. worsemotherthantharja/10

16. People resent the fact that some people would et enjoyment out of making this list

17. She's nothing buta third wheel to the real heroes of the game.

funny that you mentioned that...

You insult my nomad, threaten my users with slavery and death?

Also, the first two suggestions when you enter "Lyn fire emblem" into Google are "rule 34" and "hot".

[spoiler=Ted talk: filter bubble]

So summery is that Google tailors your search results on what you search for in the past. Which begs the question...

funny that you mentioned that...

[spoiler=Ted talk: filter bubble]

So summery is that Google tailors your search results on what you search for in the past. Which begs the question...

Oh-oh-oh OOOOOHHH!

Someone's a pervy perve!

Also, that's pretty deep and slight terrifying.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

I actually prefer Lyn to Eliwood (but prefer Hector over both of them), but...

21) She pulls you through the most boring maps in FE history.

22) You see way too much of her (and those maps) if you want to take advantage of Pr - Ch. 10 levelling opportunities.

23) She refuses to go anywhere without that damn Tactician! (Seriously, I hate the tactician thing in FE7, and how you can't not have one if you start with Lyn's story).

24) She is absolutely unwilling to compromise when it comes to bandits and even rejects the aid of a group of pirates on principle.

Which would be understanding and all. But she just so happens to compromise that iron rule when she deals with the Ganelon bandits and is perfectly willing to just let them go.

Because those bandits might have tried to kill her and sell her best friends into slavery but they obviously have less to do with the destruction of her village then a bunch of pirates operating on the side of the continent.

Edited by BrightBow