AnonymousSpeed

Do you hate Lyn?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Well, do you?

• Yes
    • YES!!!!!!!

So summery is that Google tailors your search results on what you search for in the past. Which begs the question...

Hmmm, let's see, Ima google 'gadget hackwrench'...

'gadget hackwrench feet'

'gadget hackwrench cult'

Oh shit I've been figured out!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26. She is absurdly obsessed with family to the point where she will just get herself involved in other people's private matters.

And of course, she doesn't let the fact that she doesn't know anything about their family situation stop her from telling them what to do.

25. Fuck that HP and Defense

Already mention.

25. She is absurdly obsessed with family to the point where she will just get herself involved in other people's private matters.

And of course, she doesn't let the fact that she doesn't know anything about their family situation stop her from telling them what to do.

26.she made eliwood,rath,kent,sain,hector fighting over her on the other day in my canon story

A minor change needed

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Her completely useless access to bows upon promotion.

That the Matti Katti has no backstory. It's supposedly a sacred sword that is stuck in a shrine that people pray too. You would think there would be some more to it.

Why pray to the sword? Where does it come from that it has such significance? Why is only Lyn capable of using it?

No explanations whatsoever.

The Sol Katti does not only completely negate the only advantage that Lyn has over people with actual durability but it's actually weaker then a mere Silver Sword.

33. The fact that the Soul Katti has no backstory either. That it's just a random weapon which just so happens to be on the level of those Holy Weapons that extinguished the entire dragon race, that Athos kept hidden under his bed or something.

34. Which is made all the worse because of the fact that there is a perfectly fine holy bow of Sacae available:

The Murgleis, the perfect choice for a proud Sacean capable of using bows.

But apparently Athos had the time to face the challenges of ancient tomes protect by magic long forgotten and the spirits of warriors fallen long ago in order to retrieve the Durandal and the Armadas... but it was too much effort to retrieve the Murgleis from an ordinary tent.

Edited by BrightBow

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

34. Which is made all the worse because of the fact that there is a perfectly fine holy bow of Sacae available:

The Murgleis, the perfect choice for a proud Sacean capable of using bows.

But apparently Athos had the time to face the challenges of ancient tomes protect by magic long forgotten and the spirits of warriors fallen long ago in order to retrieve the Durandal and the Armadas... but it was too much effort to retrieve the Murgleis from an ordinary tent.

There's no actual proof that Lyn's tribe had the bow in the first place, though. I'm sure that Sacae is a bigger area than the camp that Lyn's tribe happened to live in.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

While I actually like Lyn, I do have a reason to hate her that have to do with our favorite Cain/Abel archetype...

43) She seems to like Kunt.

44) She's rude to SEX PANTHER in chapter one.

45) She can marry Kunt, but not SEX PANTHER.

All incredible reasons! Seriously, I don't buy that they can't even support.