Hello, children of the forest

Pull My Devil Trigger

So, after a few months of being a stalker that sees every single post in the forums but never posts anything wandering around the forest I decided to effectively join the forums (technically I've created my account nearly a month ago but this wouldn't have been the first time that I created an account and left a week later, however I ended up really liking this place and won't be leaving so soon maybe next week). I started playing Fire Emblem with FE6 after playing SSBM a couple years ago but soon as Chapter 6 IIRC, I ended up quitting due to not being able to pass the chapter and bad translation patch that I was using. Some time after that, Awakening's announcement got me interested in the series once again and this time I found FE8 and went as far as Chapter 15 before quitting for a while to come and try again something I was stuck at like I've done with so many games before but ended up forgetting it entirely. Finally, this year, while trying to figure what GBA games to put on the emulator of my recently acquired Android Phone, I remembered these two little games that I've played but never finished and went looking for them and FE7, eventually after playing them for a while and looking for Wikis, FAQs and such, I encountered Serenes Forest and later the Forums and after a while I created an account and started to get to know everything around here until I finally decided that I was definitively staying and made this introduction.

Long story short: Played SSBM, liked Roy, played FE6, stopped playing because noob, Awakening hype, played FE8, quit because, played FE6 and FE8 again with FE7, found SF, created account, is saying hi to you all.

Edited by Baldo

Welcome. I need to play 6 and 7 though. Currently making my way through 4, 8, 12, and completing my Post-Game Lunatic 13 file.

Welcome. I need to play 6 and 7 though. Currently making my way through 4, 8, 12, and completing my Post-Game Lunatic 13 file.

Thanks ^^. I'm at chapter 6 in 6 (haven''t been playing that much) Chapter 29x of ENM on 7(second playthrough, I've given up halfway through my first one because I screwed it up a lot) finished 8 in Eirika's route and am currently trying to do Ephrain's route but I'm having a hard time because I'm actually trying to use some units I didn't use that much on my first time because they didn't really fit my playing style or I just didn't like them and trying different supports for those I actually used before

EDIT: Almost forgot, I'm also TRYING to play FE12 and FE9, trying because unstable emulators and planning to still try to buy FE13 and starting 2, 4 or 5, haven't decided yet

hi. willkommen in den wald.

Hi there I actually went to Google translate for that, I don't know what I expected

Edited by Tonton

Supposedly this is a mod's job, but I don't see one sooo....

Hello there! Welcome to the Forest!

Don't forget to check the rules and all~~

I hope you have a great time here.

(end generic... *shot*

Hi, thank you.

Checked them already, one of the many things I did in this long time between creating my account and effectively participating on the forums now, remembering them, that's another story

Already having a really good time

Edited by Tonton

• 11 months later...