Mega Stones... What Mega Pokemon do you want?

Fruity Insanity

So if this is true, and there are some Mega Stones you can find on certain spots (sparkling tiles) at certain times (8 p.m. - 9 p.m.), then there may be quite a few we don't know about.

Not to mention, there may be certain Mega Stones that require you do a certain task before attaining.

*is hoping for a Raichunite and Starminite*

And Nintendo may distribute more Pokemon with Mega Stones via Wi-Fi (like Torchic) in the future.

...Oh, the possibilities!

I am not completely sure if we might get Mudkip with the Mega Stone for Mega Swampert and/or Treecko with the Mega Stone for Mega Sceptile for the next event after Torchic's? But, I kinda wanted to see a Mega Raichu, Mega Wigglytuff, Mega Typhlosion, Mega Feraligatr, Mega Meganium, Mega Infernape, Mega Emboar, Mega Serperior, Mega Samurott, Mega Victini, Mega Suicune, Mega Entei, Mega Raikou, Mega Cobalion, Mega Terrakion, Mega Virizion, and a Mega Keldeo.

Edited by King Marth 64

literally all i want at this point is a Mega Swampert

i guess it's not exactly an impossible one - if anything's going to be given priority for megas, it's the starters - and for all i know they'll give other starters the same event mega stone treatment as Torchic, but the absence of one for the time being is kind of making me a tad wary

other than that i'd say all my pre-gen6 favourites are pretty well covered (though if we're bringing gen6 into this then i could definitely go for a Mega Pangoro)