Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix

Icarusu

Actually i..

anyways they hinted this in the 1.5 credits after all.

Edit: Will Include Birth By Sleep, Re:Coded and Kingdom Hearts II

BBS and KH2 will be in their final mix versions.

Edited by S̶apphiŗé

on topic: though I suppose that if they added more things the HD versions, i'd play it again no problem

off-topic: useless bucket, could've saved her if you weren't so heavy(though if you've played BoS this is quite false) (I think i'll PM the next OT remark)

Edited by Soledai

Holy shit those graphics!! Just keeps getting better, though I do hope they bring back BBS's command style. I will be completely satisfied when that happens

Back on topic: 2.5 Remix, two of my fav games in the series, but in the final mix version! The hype just keeps coming!

So you mean I get a proper Zexion boss fight?

fuck yurr.

By proper, you mean "I GET SUCKED INTO A BOOK AND MUST FIGHT BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS...AND CAN EVEN GET SUCKED INTO A BOOK INSIDE THE BOOK"... then yes.

Edited by shadowofchaos

By proper, you mean "I GET SUCKED INTO A BOOK AND MUST FIGHT BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS...AND CAN EVEN GET SUCKED INTO A BOOK INSIDE THE BOOK"... then yes.

YO DAWG SO I HEARD YOU LIKE BOOKS

SO WE PUT A BOOK IN YO BOOK SO YOU CAN BOOK WHILE YOU BOOK

BBS is my favorite KH game that I never finished. . .which offsets Re:Coded (the game that I regret buying). Didn't play KH2. . .so overall, I'm excited~!

BBS is my favorite KH game that I never finished. . .which offsets Re:Coded (the game that I regret buying). Didn't play KH2. . .so overall, I'm excited~!

Never played KH2? Boy are you in for a treat, especially since it's the FM version.

I'm hyped for this, I just have to get 1.5 first... and actually get my PS3 and a TV out from back home in Cali to here in New York at Uni...

Never played KH2? Boy are you in for a treat, especially since it's the FM version.

I'm hyped for this, I just have to get 1.5 first... and actually get my PS3 and a TV out from back home in Cali to here in New York at Uni...

Personally, I tried playing any of the KH's aside from DDD and couldn't get into it just because it felt like going backwards due to the battle systems. Only reason DDD is exempt from that belief is because I haven't played it yet, so jury's still out on that one.

So yeah, keep in mind that if you're incredibly used and enjoying the BBS system, it's going to be jarring for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

since we stated kh3 and some people here like bbs i say the news that the creator said ''"looking forward to seeing what happens" due to fans asking about ventus and roxas coming back.

Funny cause I haven't played BBS, But played KH2 (Which was beautiful). Which is why i'm overly excited for 2.5!

since we stated kh3 and some people here like bbs i say the news that the creator said ''"looking forward to seeing what happens" due to fans asking about ventus and roxas coming back.

Roxas better be back! Xion too but Roxas is a must.

On a side note, DDD is really mind f***ed

Edited by Leximicah