so what do you think of pokemon x

Junk

I think its a great game. The selection of pokemon that are thrown at you is just huge, its not like previous games where you encountered the same kind of pokemon like Rattata or Zubat a lot.

The only minor complaint I have with the game is that all the rivals are pretty lame so far.

I think its a great game. The selection of pokemon that are thrown at you is just huge, its not like previous games where you encountered the same kind of pokemon like Rattata or Zubat a lot.

The only minor complaint I have with the game is that all the rivals are pretty lame so far.

I feel the same way. It's a good thing that the pokemon enemy trainers use aren't predictable. It's also nice to know that some common pokemon don't hog a bunch of routes.

Probably my favourite Pokemon game so far except for White (excluding spin-offs)

Mind you I haven't finished it yet (6 badges) so I can't properly comment on this, but at the moment Team Flare seem pretty lacklustre (no spoilers please)

I'm around the 7th gym now, and so far it's a really good game. I'd probably recommend it to anyone who's played anything in the series before.

only complaints are fairy type is a bit overpowered and that it's too short.

Does anyone know if the story is going to slow down a little? Everything seems to be going very fast after the third gym. I mean the fourth, fifth and 6th gym are very close after each other with not all that much in between.

Edited by Sasori

Does anyone know if the story is going to slow down a little? Everything seems to be going very fast after the third gym. I mean the fourth, fifth and 6th gym are very close after each other with not all that much in between.

I'm still on the 3rd gym, so I don't know, but I don't think that's really a problem after the huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge gap between the first and second gym (and 2nd and 3rd to some extent). In other pokemon games, that's like the gap between the first and the fourth or fifth gym.

Edited by Nobody

The gap between gym 1 and 2 is long, and then 3-7 go by in a flash. Then there's another fairly long gap between 7-8, not as long as between 1 and 2 though I'm assuming you go explore the optional caves and underground instead of going straight to the next town, and the Elite 4 is pretty much right back where you started your journey. It's still a pretty good length if you buckle down to hunt down the rare Pokemon of each route.

I finished in 23 hours. I think that's a pretty good amount of time. Overall among my favorites as far as games go. I skipped a few things towards the end, too, so I still have stuff to go!

I finished in 23 hours. I think that's a pretty good amount of time. Overall among my favorites as far as games go. I skipped a few things towards the end, too, so I still have stuff to go!

I'm only at the 5th gym yet...

Training a Clauncher.