Best Skills/Sets/Classes for FeM!MyUnit?

iHeartLibra

I can't decide what I want to do with my female avatar, so I'd love to see what everyone else has done or is doing! What are the classes she has/she'll go through, the skills she has/she'll use, and what of her Asset and Flaw?

Dark Flier is an incredibly good class so you probably want to focus your build with it as your destination. +Mag is a good asset because it also boosts your speed. -Str or -Lck would be a complementary choice for your flaw.

Ultimately you'll probably want Galeforce, Luna/Ignis, Tomefaire, and any others that are up to your preference. Vantage+Vengeance could be another good build to look into.

Edited by Meteor

Personally, I'm going to have Kelli remain as a Dark Flier for her final class, but her final skill set will be Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Galeforce, Pavise, and Tomefaire (just now thought of that one, actually). I'll be using it for Streetpass too. Ignis and Rally Spectrum for obvious reasons, Galeforce because Galeforce, Pavise because her defense is complete trash (glass cannon she is, because her res isn't anything special either), and Tomefaire because it works well with the fact that Kelli is a +strength Avatar and her magic is decent, but not close to being as good. Her flaw is, as you might have guessed, defense. lol

This is just to give you an idea, of course. :)

Complete waste of a skill slot in that context.

...so, did you finish the game yet?

What do you mean a complete waste? Rally Spectrum affects allied units on nearby squares. I don't see how it's useless.

And no. I wish people would stop bringing up my finishing the game. I'll complete it at my own pace, thanks.

What do you mean a complete waste? Rally Spectrum affects allied units on nearby squares. I don't see how it's useless.

Because the AI only uses rallies AFTER all other units have already moved.

I'll complete it at my own pace, thanks.

Giving people advice for final skillsets when you haven't even finished the game calls your "advice" into question.

It is not a sin to make mistakes giving people advice that you may not know everything about. Giving them advice when your knowledge about a subject can be considered "incomplete" ESPECIALLY about gameplay makes it my job to call you out. This is true considering that you didn't even bother to justify your setup especially about how Aegis reduces half the damage of effective weapons such as bows and wind tomes in comparison to Pavise.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Uh, no one is going to slam you for going at your own pace. But do cease your attempts at advice without having complete knowledge. At best, the person receiving the advice will be misinformed. At worst, they will dun goof.

That is all I will say on the matter.

Then why ARE you people slamming me for not completing the game and making honest mistakes? Yeah, I haven't beaten the game and yeah my knowledge isn't complete. But that doesn't mean that I know absolutely nothing and can't help a little bit. And maybe I legitimately THOUGHT I knew more than I really do. Excuse me for just trying to be a helpful, contributing member.

Then why ARE you people slamming me for not completing the game and making honest mistakes? Yeah, I haven't beaten the game and yeah my knowledge isn't complete. But that doesn't mean that I know absolutely nothing and can't help a little bit. And maybe I legitimately THOUGHT I knew more than I really do. Excuse me for just trying to be a helpful, contributing member.

Ana everything you said was helpful from your point of view except for the Rally point which had been tima and time again brought up as a bad skill due to game AI. You've been here for a long time, have you really never seen that?

I like going the following route, giving you Sol and Armsthrift early on and then replacing them for the postgame. +mag, -def.

Tactician 10-15 (when you get a second seal you want to use) - Myrmidon 10 - Mercenary 10 - Hero 10 - Dark Flier 15 - Sorcerer 10 - Sage 15 - Dark Flier.

Ending with Galeforce, Vantage, Vengeance, Tomefaire, and then something like Armsthrift or Tomebreaker or Lancebreaker or something if you don't want Limit Breaker at that point. Would Ignis stack with Vengeance in any useful way? Come to think of it, I haven't considered that before.

Ana everything you said was helpful from your point of view except for the Rally point which had been tima and time again brought up as a bad skill due to game AI. You've been here for a long time, have you really never seen that?

No, I never noticed. I feel kinda dumb for that now. lol

Do people have to make EVERYTHING about Ana? Seriously? Enough is enough.

Anyways...

Grandmaster!

Skillset: 023.png052.png068.png007.pnggamebreaker.png

Inventory: alm.pngbravesword.pngmjolnir.pngcelica.pngelixir.png[All forged with 5 MT then 3 CRIT of course, except for the Mjölnir tome.]

Use as an attacking unit, of course. Hit & run tactics should be used liberally.

Have fun with your Demigod of Destruction!

EDIT:

Oh, right, almost forgot the Asset/Flaw.

+Speed, -Luck.

Edited by Ƶerker

Wait, I included Sol?

. . .

I'm a bleedin' idiot.

Let me go fix that.

EDIT:

Yeah, I have no idea how I mixed up Sol and Lifetaker.

Edited by Ƶerker

• 2 months later...

Personally, (I'm no professional, so bear with me here. I may not have the best choice on skills, but this is just what works for me.) If it's a female avatar, ALWAYS HAVE GALEFORCE. If ANY of your female units have galeforce, make sure that

they have it in their last skill slot so you can pass it on to their children later in the game.

Okay, so... Galeforce, Lifetaker, Armsthrift, Ignis, and Rally Spectrum. (Yes, I've already read through the topic, and I know about how the Rally's never work for streetpass. As I said, bar with me.)