• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

then why it was "kalas" in the first place?

Because, back when I joined, I didn't want to use the username I had used before then (personal reason) and my obsession back then was the Baten Kaitos games (Kalas is protagonist if the first), so I thought why not? Only now I think it's a bad idea, because reasons.

Don't worry, I won't refer to you often at all for that to be a problem. But in any case, you should know I much prefer calling a user I know (and by 'know' I actually mean "user ive seen around often enough") by either their former name or by their most used name (in my case, I'm 'Soul' rather than my very first one, 'soul1112').

... Are you seriously throwing a fit because people keep referring to you by your first username? That's ... not exactly unusual. Everyone calls me "Boron" because it was my first username on SF. Even the people who weren't around when I was Boron and only know me as something else.

... Are you seriously throwing a fit because people keep referring to you by your first username? That's ... not exactly unusual. Everyone calls me "Boron" because it was my first username on SF. Even the people who weren't around when I was Boron and only know me as something else.

speaking of boron

can we call sb antimony

speaking of boron

can we call sb antimony

I don't get the relevance but sure, we can call SB "Antimony". I think.

Oh man this, is this going to be like last time...

Yes, I'm frustrated by the fact the I keep bring called that, no I'm no pitching a fit because it's mostly a joke (overused seriously here) and no I do not want another "discussion"

Edited by Marno

Look, I understand being frustrated that people still call you by a username you don't want to be associated with. For the longest time I wished people would stop calling me "Boron". But I don't think it's something that should upset you to the point of starting a thread like this.

Oh man this, is this going to be like last time...

Yes, I'm frustrated by the fact the I keep bring called that, no I'm no pitching a fit because it's mostly a joke (overused seriously here) and no I do not want another "discussion"

sure thing kalas

Antimony is 'SB' on the periodic table, Bor-Bor. XP

I dunno, just had some random thought.

Oh wow, my knowledge of the periodic table is failing me. WHY MUST YOU FAIL ME KNOWLEDGE

But that's funny.