• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would but then I'd have to wait two months to change it again.

you want people to call you Momentai

change your name to Momentai

don't change it after that

fftf is 85% composed of people who are entirely forgettable because they keep changing their names and avatars so nobody recognises or cares about them, and you are part of that 85%

I know you've posted a fair few times and I cannot remember a single thing you have ever said or done

fftf is 85% composed of people who are entirely forgettable because they keep changing their names and avatars so nobody recognises or cares about them, and you are part of that 85%

I know you've posted a fair few times and I cannot remember a single thing you have ever said or done

People remember me and I have a lot of name changes, Furret.

Nobody, is the bold true?

I want to have all the benefits of being Momentai without being bogged down with the obligation of keeping the name. Having my cake and eating it too, if you will.

...But if people recognize me they'll quickly catch on to how stupid I am and start ignoring me anyway. I can't win unless my objective is to be unrecognizable.

This really isn't something to have a fit over. Normally when people get to know you (in this case, on the internet, on a forum) they'll go by your username. When you change your username, it's gonna be a bit difficult for people to quickly transition into calling you your NEW username, y'know?

I hope I'm making sense.

and bearing the name 'Princess Trollstool' adds to your facade of intellect and keen wit

I see we both have names that give people a pretty good idea of what they'll be dealing with ;o

I remember. RIP Furetchen.

Nobody, is the bold true?

I want to have all the benefits of being Momentai without being bogged down with the obligation of keeping the name. Having my cake and eating it too, if you will.

...But if people recognize me they'll quickly catch on to how stupid I am and start ignoring me anyway. I can't win unless my objective is to be unrecognizable.

it's okay, pikachu. i mean, your friends are really the most important ones. i'm not really known for anything except shitting on some of the popular kids.

This really isn't something to have a fit over. Normally when people get to know you (in this case, on the internet, on a forum) they'll go by your username. When you change your username, it's gonna be a bit difficult for people to quickly transition into calling you your NEW username, y'know?

I hope I'm making sense.

op was faking anger

Odds of me going back to the name I was when I first joined: Not happening, unless there's a really good mafia-related reason.

'sides, clipsey sounds better. :P:

it's okay, pikachu. i mean, your friends are really the most important ones. i'm not really known for anything except shitting on some of the popular kids.

It's okay, April, if you stop being a blatant creeper maybe you'll be popular one day!

I'm still spike to some people and thats ok

I'm still shtoa to one people and that's ok

I'm still dickpickle to some people and that's less ok but in the grand scheme of things it can be said that it's an acceptable amount of ok

Some people also call me guilly

One people calls me ironcock

And that's all ok

My way of handling it is as long as I kbow you're talking about me you can call me Dickhead with a capital D for all I care, more power to you

TC is not having a fit over this, but it's pretty clear that he does NOT want everyone to call him by his first username. Yes, it is correct in that people that are accustomed to a certain username for a long time may have a hard time in abruptly starting to call the same user by a different name. TC is well aware of that, and it's exactly why he said that people who knew him back then can still use his old name.

But for everyone else, come on, he specifically requested that you do not call him by his first username. If somebody prefers not to be called by a certain name, you should respect that and fulfill his request. Is there any purpose in using his first username, except to spite him? Sure, a lot of you probably don't care one bit what other people call you, but you need to respect that not everybody feels the same way. Unless you have some kind of problem with calling him with other than his first username, there is absolutely no reason not to comply with his request except to be a complete jerk to him.

Look, I understand being frustrated that people still call you by a username you don't want to be associated with. For the longest time I wished people would stop calling me "Boron". But I don't think it's something that should upset you to the point of starting a thread like this.

I seem to recall asking you if it was okay that I continue calling you Boron and you said it was fine. But if you wish, I can start calling you Sangyul from now on instead of Boron. I never actually knew that you didn't want to be called "Boron", sorry.