• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still spike to some people and thats ok

I'm still shtoa to one people and that's ok

I'm still dickpickle to some people and that's less ok but in the grand scheme of things it can be said that it's an acceptable amount of ok

Some people also call me guilly

One people calls me ironcock

And that's all ok

My way of handling it is as long as I kbow you're talking about me you can call me Dickhead with a capital D for all I care, more power to you

donna~

I will not respond if called upon by any name other than shitlord

just making sure we're all on the same page here

I'm still spike to some people and thats ok

I'm still shtoa to one people and that's ok

I'm still dickpickle to some people and that's less ok but in the grand scheme of things it can be said that it's an acceptable amount of ok

Some people also call me guilly

One people calls me ironcock

And that's all ok

My way of handling it is as long as I kbow you're talking about me you can call me Dickhead with a capital D for all I care, more power to you

Son~

Man I'm actually totally not used to people calling me Thor or Ezio even tho I had Thor for like 8 months

TC is not having a fit over this, but it's pretty clear that he does NOT want everyone to call him by his first username. Yes, it is correct in that people that are accustomed to a certain username for a long time may have a hard time in abruptly starting to call the same user by a different name. TC is well aware of that, and it's exactly why he said that people who knew him back then can still use his old name.

But for everyone else, come on, he specifically requested that you do not call him by his first username. If somebody prefers not to be called by a certain name, you should respect that and fulfill his request. Is there any purpose in using his first username, except to spite him? Sure, a lot of you probably don't care one bit what other people call you, but you need to respect that not everybody feels the same way. Unless you have some kind of problem with calling him with other than his first username, there is absolutely no reason not to comply with his request except to be a complete jerk to him.

I seem to recall asking you if it was okay that I continue calling you Boron and you said it was fine. But if you wish, I can start calling you Sangyul from now on instead of Boron. I never actually knew that you didn't want to be called "Boron", sorry.

I like this guy.

It's okay, April, if you stop being a blatant creeper maybe you'll be popular one day!

kid, i don't creep up on anyone. i have no interest in being popular with a bunch of people i don't know or care for, especially since all the popular people are either mods, mafia circlejerks, or one of those guys who just sit in fe4 thread all day replying to shit.

you, on the other hand, keep tagging along with my posts with your desperate attempts to talk shit. i could report all of them, but i don't need to sap what little fun your pathetic ass gets out of these, on top of the fact the mod team probably just won't feel like doing anything.

<3

<3

Edited by April

I seem to recall asking you if it was okay that I continue calling you Boron and you said it was fine. But if you wish, I can start calling you Sangyul from now on instead of Boron. I never actually knew that you didn't want to be called "Boron", sorry.

Proto, did you miss the part where I said this was a while ago and nowadays I don't care what people call me as long as I've gone by it before?

kid, i don't creep up on anyone. i have no interest in being popular with a bunch of people i don't know or care for, especially since all the popular people are either mods, mafia circlejerks, or one of those guys who just sit in fe4 thread all day replying to shit.

you, on the other hand, keep tagging along with my posts with your desperate attempts to talk shit. i could report all of them, but i don't need to sap what little fun your pathetic ass gets out of these, on top of the fact the mod team probably just won't feel like doing anything.

this is definitely a boney post

well the point is if you make hyper-offended passive-aggressive shitposts over nothing like boney does people will know who you are even after a namechange

or just if you use a text color but that falls under shitposting

ok

also i think we're the same age

well the point is if you make hyper-offended passive-aggressive shitposts over nothing like boney does people will know who you are even after a namechange

or just if you use a text color but that falls under shitposting

hardly offended if at all, and not even close to passive aggressive. i respond with exactly what i feel needs to be said by using facts. but i see how badly you want to "win", so i'll admit defeat in...whatever you're thinking about right now.

ok

also i think we're the same age

i would call you a kid if you were a thousand year old immortal