Vashiane

So, Pokemon X/Y is officially out and I was curious as to what other people choose for their trainer's names and apparences.

Although I don't ACTUALLY have the game yet, but I'll share what I have planned for mine anyway.

I'm naming her Celty, after an old roleplay character of mine who's named after Celty Sturluson from Durarara!!!. I just like that name, I don't know why, but yeah. :)

And I'm using the blonde/blue-eyed version of the female protagonist, but the moment I can dye her hair I'm making it red.

So! How about yours?

EEEEKKK!!! Celty is so cool! :D

I will have two different trainers X and Y version, each named after OC's I made up for some FE stories I'm writing. The one I'm using currently is Amoret in Y Version; she is the blonde haired blue eyed version with a bob cut. The X Version will be named Ariadne, have brown hair or black hair (can't decided atm), and probably have long hair.

Too bad you can't get blue or pink/lavender hair; I'd totally dye them to be even more in character...

I named my X trainer Kerena because she already looks just like me and her default name is Serena. And my real name is Kelly. I put the two together. lol

Though I just met a gym leader whose name is basically the same as that of my trainer. Korrina. xP

EEEEKKK!!! Celty is so cool! :D

I will have two different trainers X and Y version, each named after OC's I made up for some FE stories I'm writing. The one I'm using currently is Amoret in Y Version; she is the blonde haired blue eyed version with a bob cut. The X Version will be named Ariadne, have brown hair or black hair (can't decided atm), and probably have long hair.

Too bad you can't get blue or pink/lavender hair; I'd totally dye them to be even more in character...

Oh, gosh, I know. And Celty's a Dullahan at that, an undead being sometimes mentioned to be a ghost, which fits my Ghost/Dark team so well. <3

Oh, you can't? I think I'm too used to Fire Emblem's crazy hair colors, haha.

So it's all natural shades then?

I named my X trainer Kerena because she already looks just like me and her default name is Serena. And my real name is Kelly. I put the two together. lol

Though I just met a gym leader whose name is basically the same as that of my trainer. Korrina. xP

Wait, which one did you pick? The default appearance?

There's a significant different in spelling, not pronunciation. On paper they look completely different, but not when you say the names... it's just a vowel difference.

Mine is named Xylo and is male of the dark hair/skin variety.

I'm currently wearing dark green clothes.

I'm planning of taking a girl named Tenda eventually.

Ooh, interesting name. I'll withhold from making a Xylophone joke...

Named him Dusk. Chose the blonde hair sprite but changed his hair to black

Wears a red jacket, red boots, brown jeans and a black hat with a red feather. Two-tone black bag too and somehow not stylish enough to enter the boutique in Luminoise[?] ;_;

Ideally I'd want him with white hair with a brown+white clothing motif but I don't think that's possible

meh, i usually used the original character's name, but i decided to use my internet name with some twist a bit,

Male trainer: Fucculy/fuccle

Female trainer: Leap/leaf?

both of them use the original hair colors.

My trainer's name is X... unoriginal, I know.

Anyway, it's the black hair sprite, which I cut to the short style.

I'm wearing that 120,000 Pokedollar red plaid shirt from Lumiose Boutique, ripped jeans, black socks, red sneakers, the black knit hat, and the red, two-tone bag.

Wait, which one did you pick? The default appearance?

There's a significant different in spelling, not pronunciation. On paper they look completely different, but not when you say the names... it's just a vowel difference.

Yeah, seeing as that was the only one I could choose in the beginning. And that's what I meant by basically the same name. xP

I named mine Bianca. It was the first that I thought up that didn't sound boring to me (I usually spend a lot of time in the name part of character creation)

I took the dark skin color, but changed to lighter hair color when I got to Luminose (the one called honey blond). Also cut the hair for the second longest option.

Also, I chose "B-Ankha" as my nickname because I figured I could just make triple joke about animal crossing names instead of a double joke.

For some reason I thought I wouldn't hear that nickname too often in-game...

I'm still using the default dress, waiting for something really frilly because why not.

I named my trainer Seth, after my trainer in several other games, and he wears almost all blue, blue coat, blue camo toque, and sunglasses. His hair is long and black.

I have a black long haired female with gray contacts in.

I switch in between two different outfits for her.

Outfit 1:

2colts5.jpg

Outfit 2:

2hwdy6f.jpg

The name I won't share because I named her my real name.

this fine gent:

c2367655-6417-4cd0-9b7b-29bba58a14c9_zps

(yeah my screen is dusty what are you gonna do about it)

name Reinfleche

i wish they could wear the sunglasses on their face 8[

Edited by Goldberg

I have a black long haired female with gray contacts in.

I switch in between two different outfits for her.

Outfit 1:

2colts5.jpg

Outfit 2:

2hwdy6f.jpg

The name I won't share because I named her my real name.

The second outfit is to die for! She's so cute!

And each of the above focuses on a different style, changing its stock daily. The Lumiose one also has requirements that you probably won't figure out on your own.

[spoiler=Unrelated]
18WqnoV.jpg