Gen 6 team help

Hawkeye

So I've been away from the series for a while, (limited gen4 experience, no gen5 experience due to not being able to get the exp block to turn off) and since I had the $30 AwakeningxSMT eshop credit, I decided to get pokemon X. To get the most out of the new generation, I've decided to only use gen6 pokemon. This had some repercussions due to me not realizing that some pokemon were actually from gen5 (losing Haxorus was tragic). So anyway, here is my current team (7 badges).

Delphox (Fire/Psychic) -Keeping him.

Venusaur (Grass/Poison) -Love him, but obviously he needs to go.

Doublade (Ghost/Steel) -Probably my favourite pokemon. Does anyone know where I can find a Dusk Stone?
Avalugg (Ice) -I like him, but I'm strongly considering replacing him for something with water type.

Stunfisk (Ground/Electric) -A remarkably good find, but unfortunately she's gen5.

Tyrantrum (Rock/Dragon) -Not a huge fan of this guy. Definitely willing to replace with a different gen6 dragon.

I'll be adding Xerneas to my team, which will give me a fairy type.

So that leaves me with a possible 3 open slots.

What I'm mainly looking for are:

Electric- I feel like electric is a staple type for any pokemon team, to deal with the very common water and flying types. Currently Stunfisk is handling this, but unfortunately she needs to go.

Flying- I don't need a flying type so much as I need a pokemon that can learn Fly, because I like having one in my active party, and it also helps to deal with the too-frequent Fighting/Dark pokemon. I don't want Fletchling(?) because of the secondary fire type.

Dragon- This one isn't necessary, but I don't really like my current dragon and I feel like there must be another one in this generation.

Water- Currently my ice type is using surf for me, but in battle it's not doing as much damage as I would like due to lack of STAB. A good water type would be appreciated.

Other useful secondary types: Dark, Ground, Fighting

Any help that you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated, the current gen6 information available is very limited.

You can find a Dusk Stone in Terminus Cave, make sure you bring Rock Smash.

As for the rest, Noibat->Noivern is dragon/flying and can be found in the very same Terminus cave, but it seems to be rareish, and only appears in "drops from the ceiling" fights.

If you want a Gen 6 Electric type, you either have the Elec/Normal Heliolisk or the Elec/Fairy Dedenne, I haven't used either, so I can't speak on how effective they are.

Same for water, you have Clawitzer or Barbaracle, but both appear to be physical based, so surfs won't do a whole lot. They'll waterfall well, but you might want your surf elsewhere.

As for your secondaries, Pangoro is Dark/Fighting so it covers two in one swing, and seems fairly solid. Malamar is Dark/Psychic and gets if it has the contrary ability, is really strong with the move Superpower.

Truth be told, the Gen 6 adds aren't very rounded... you're kind of expected to fill out slots with prior gen mons.

Delphox can use Thunderbolt apparently, so there's your Electric.

Like Ether said, there's Noivern for Dragon and Flying, though you could also train a Salamence. Bagons are in route 8.

Clawitzer's Special Attack is actually pretty impressive, so you might want to check him out.

Clawitzer actually has good special? Neat. I'm on Y, so I couldn't say, but it didn't seem the type. If that's the case, go for Clawitzer.

EDIT:Also, Delphox can`t learn thunderbolt. Atleast, mine can`t.

Edited by Ether

You do not need Rock Smash to get the Dusk Stone in Terminus Cave.

Why do you not like Tyrantrum? He hits like a truck. A huge Semi with 18 wheels going at hundreds of miles per hour.

Noibat/Noivern are amazing, but tough to train because they come so late in the game. I'm training mine by going on a huge catching spree. As for water, Clawitzer has a really surprisingly good moveset, and good SpA. For dragons, the Goomy line are all fantastic special tanks, but take a while to get going and evolving to its third form is a right pain in the ass.

Thanks Lucina! I just taught my new Xerneas thunderbolt, so I guess I don't really need an electric type. More questions: where can I get the good rod/will super rod also work, and where can I get a Pancham? These all sound like questions I should just google but unfortunately the information isn't available yet >.<

Good Rod can be found in Courmarine City on the ocean portion.

Super Rod can be found in a house on Route 16.

If you use super rod in Route 8, you'll fish up Lv.35 Clawitzers, so it'll be competent from the bat. I'd advise using heart scales to teach it: Water Pulse/Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse/Aura Sphere. All four will get the Mega Launcher boost, giving them: 90BP, 120BP, 127 BP and 120BP, respectively. If you need Surf, it can take Surf. It'll tie in damage with Water Pulse, but it won't have the confusion chance, making it inferior in my opinion.

If you care about natures, go for Timid. It's really slow, but it has decent bulk so it would suck to lower them.

It's got around base 60 speed, so it'd like to be able to outspeed things like Scizor, Abomasnow, Aururos, and Dragalge.

And I literally saw only each of those like once. I'd rather hit harder than out-speed in this particular case... not to mention, you'll probably out-speed them anyway since trainer Pokemon don't have EVs on their Pokemon...

It's really a personal preference thing to be quite honest.

I like being faster for in-game because I avoid taking damage. If you like hitting harder then that's awesome.

Good Rod can be found in Courmarine City on the ocean portion.

Super Rod can be found in a house on Route 16.

If you use super rod in Route 8, you'll fish up Lv.35 Clawitzers, so it'll be competent from the bat. I'd advise using heart scales to teach it: Water Pulse/Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse/Aura Sphere. All four will get the Mega Launcher boost, giving them: 90BP, 120BP, 127 BP and 120BP, respectively. If you need Surf, it can take Surf. It'll tie in damage with Water Pulse, but it won't have the confusion chance, making it inferior in my opinion.

If you care about natures, go for Timid. It's really slow, but it has decent bulk so it would suck to lower them.

...Mega Launcher doesn't effect moves like Hydro Pump/Cannon, Flash Cannon, or Focus Blast D:? Dear God, don't say no!