So I'm developing a kind-of, sort-of crush...

Vashiane

Okay.

So you know when you know someone, but you don't really know them THAT well and they kind of interest you, and you're intrigued by them, but it's not really an actual crush because you don't know the person that well and you want to GET to know them and it feels like a crush but you're still kind of wary so it's not ACTUALLY a crush but you're just kind of curious about them?

And they kind of hit a button that triggers some serious emotional response out of you because someone - i.e. me - has a stupid hero complex and it's probably just a joke but honestly, said someone - i.e. me - takes things too seriously anyway?

... Yeah. I - I'm kind of experiencing this. And I want it to GO AWAY so badly. :/:

Seriously, what do I do? I'm kind of in mini-panic mode.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.

So you know when you know someone, but you don't really know them THAT well and they kind of interest you, and you're intrigued by them, but it's not really an actual crush because you don't know the person that well and you want to GET to know them and it feels like a crush but you're still kind of wary so it's not ACTUALLY a crush but you're just kind of curious about them?

And they kind of hit a button that triggers some serious emotional response out of you because someone - i.e. me - has a stupid hero complex and it's probably just a joke but honestly, said someone - i.e. me - takes things too seriously anyway?

... Yeah. I - I'm kind of experiencing this. And I want it to GO AWAY so badly. :/:

i don't know much about it but maybe try to get to know him more? Maybe you will gradually get comfortable with him as time goes on, you could maybe just become friends?

i don't know much about it but maybe try to get to know him more? Maybe you will gradually get comfortable with him as time goes on, you could maybe just become friends?

That's what I'd like... I WANT to just be friends with him.

It's just I get these stupid little fluttery feelings and I really, really wish they'd vanish before I end up falling for him or something...

I sort of went through a similar phase a year ago or so. It's not the best (or possibly viable) advice but I just toughed it out and eventually my mini-crush went. Mind you I'm not good friends with this girl (I never was) but at least I don't feel anything for her any more

What I'm saying is that time just eventually took my feelings for her and buggered off somewhere, but I'm not complaining

Edited by DodgeDusk

All I can really say is try talking to them and beng friends with them, then see where it takes you. Don't take things too quickly into the girlfriend-boyfriend phase, though. I did that a lot and I lost quite a few friendships because of that.

It's odd to explain. I liked her but knew it was never a possibility due to age difference. That and I'm one of the most boring people you'll ever meet. Those two things, as well as time, eventually took the feelings away so waiting worked for me...

I only said it wasn't viable advice because I'm inexperienced with this kind of stuff. Time could do the complete opposite also and you might end up liking this person even more, so it's a double edged sword really

Sorry I shouldn't have posted here I'm just blabbing on about stuff that's more than likely nonsense

Edited by DodgeDusk

It's odd to explain. I liked her but knew it was never a possibility due to age difference. That and I'm one of the most boring people you'll ever meet. Those two things, as well as time, eventually took the feelings away so waiting worked for me...

I only said it wasn't viable advice because I'm inexperienced with this kind of stuff. Time could do the complete opposite also and you might end up liking this person even more, so it's a double edged sword really

Sorry I shouldn't have posted here I'm just blabbing on about stuff that's more than likely nonsense

Oh... good point... hmm.

Oh, please... if you think you're boring, you haven't met me. :)

Ignore the feelings and just talk to him as friends. Build a friendship first and then let time decide if you do develop feelings for him or not. If something does, maybe he'll like you back. If not, then at least you got to know him. Your feelings may change, for better or for worse, when you know him more.

I actually experienced the same thing as you and I ended up liking him more, but that may not happen to you.

And wait, do I sorta know him?

Ignore the feelings and just talk to him as friends. Build a friendship first and then let time decide if you do develop feelings for him or not. If something does, maybe he'll like you back. If not, then at least you got to know him. Your feelings may change, for better or for worse, when you know him more.

I actually experienced the same thing as you and I ended up liking him more, but that may not happen to you.

And wait, do I sorta know him?

Okay... that sounds reasonable...

Y-Yes... y-you probably do...

The only way to stop liking them is murder.

Nothing helps deter you from wanting to be in their heart like seeing what is actually in their heart.

My advice is to buy some surgical gloves and a knife of your choice.

Nothing helps deter you from wanting to be in their heart like seeing what is actually in their heart.

What? N-No!

I support this advice too.

OR you could nom their heart.

Okay.

And they kind of hit a button that triggers some serious emotional response out of you because someone - i.e. me - has a stupid hero complex and it's probably just a joke but honestly, said someone - i.e. me - takes things too seriously an

So you know when you know someone, but you don't really know them THAT well and they kind of interest you, and you're intrigued by them,

Uh oh. *hides*

Uh oh. *hides*

N-No, it's not you...!

Fine, I'll do it for you. I'll send you the pics. brb

... Wha...?

I support this advice too.

OR you could nom their heart.

Wha...?

Serrated knives work very well at rending flesh in a painful manner.

... ... I - I d-don't even...

Stabby stabby.

No commitments please big sis :c

Wait, what do you mean by that?

The zombie apocalypse isn't going to start itself any time soon. It's up to you to get the ball rolling.

B-But I'm not prepared for the zombie apocalypse...!