shmobum

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude. It's just a slow day. Those happen. You should be very worried if someone can't vanish for a day without problems happening cause everyone here has lives outside of the RP. At the least we all need sleep, most of us have work/school, and that means we only have 'free time' to RP. Time that can be eaten up by things like 'playing monopoly with the family'.

Hello! I would like to join this role play! This would be my first online though...

I would like to transplant a D&D character of mine his name is Rikku, he is a 17 year old elf.

iIl write more details tomorrow

probably choosing Earth

shadow looks interesting though,

placeholder image for my elf

250px-Riviera_FE13_Artwork.jpg

I'll work it in ;),

why not anyways, it will make for some amusing situations, which is always fun.

or my avatar, haven't decided yet, I love his dashing rouge look.

<----- look at that guy! So Awesome!

he does look cool!!

Hey everyone, sorry the RP was slow today, I had a very stressful day at work and school today and have been distracted/having trouble focusing. I hope you all understand and continue to RP with us, we really value your time and efforts.

of course shmoy don't worry about it!

I'm here and should be present in at least a passive form for the rest of the night. Worse-case, I'm watching a video online and distracted from responding. Anything relating to Felina?

Also, after this, Aleksander should REALLY try to spend time with Felina, especially if they're teammates.

I'm here and should be present in at least a passive form for the rest of the night. Worse-case, I'm watching a video online and distracted from responding. Anything relating to Felina?

Also, after this, Aleksander should REALLY try to spend time with Felina, especially if they're teammates.

ill send him back to you now LOL

What time period is this RP placed in?

Name: Rikku

( Is my genders swapped D&D character lol)

Race: Elf

Element: Earth

only one here :)

Dream for the future:

Rikku wants to be well off, any grand dream is squashed after the incident below

Greatest fear:

being powerless to act

Personality:

Seems cheerful on the surface, but is serious when he needs to be.

Back story: his hamlet was raided by kobalds when he was a young boy. Help came late, like days later to take out the kobald raiders after they attacked more important settlements. So instead of liking authority he dislikes it. And has taken care of himself ever since, living in the streets, doing what needs to be done .

Please attach a picture of yourself:

250px-Mat.jpg

Rikku's clothing and cloak seems to be low-mid tier, it seems to have lot's of patches on it. He wears gloves too, since gloves are AWSOME.

-

I also sent some secret stuff to the Dungeon Master, you will finds out later what they are :)

I will start on Friday or Saturday, I have projects to do in the meantime.

Edited by sifer

Forced pairing shipping

SolesxEsmund

Somund

Sad backstory shipping

AthenaxAleksander

Alekena

I'm using you shipping

FeanorxSoles

Sonor

Onii-chan shipping

CindyxSonny

Sindy

Sexual tension shipping

FeanorxEsmund

Feamund

Fire element shipping

AleksanderxFeanor

Aleknor

Awkward shipping

FelinaxAleksander

Felisander

Room mate shipping

CindyxSoles

Solindy

For the future, here is a good rule to know, both for when being a GM, and being a player.

If an action results in a consequence that wasn't even implied or known to be possible, even in OOC contexts, it's probably wise to avoid it.

You're in a cooking contest and accidentally burn your steak, you get points off. Logical consequence/outcome.

You're in a cooking contest and accidentally burn your steak, so the host lets the rival chef kill you. Not logical consequence/outcome.

OY OY OY

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

THE SHIPPING EVERYONE THING IS MY GIMMICK

Naturally, I believe everyone has a thing.

But if someone says that something was there thing, it just sounds conceited and retarded.

I will probably start tomorrow... I will have arrived late to school and get sent off to wherever I need to go :/ . I appear to be the only person who packed food too. ! Also water, a bedroll! Well, that is tomorrow, hopefully I interrupt someone doing something inappropriate :) . That would be amusing.

Will I encounter anyone in the way? Tomorrow we will find out! and since I didn't waste time battling anyone I am fresh and ready to kick ass!

OOHRAH! For the sole Earth magic user!

-

Naturally, I believe everyone has a thing.

But if someone says that something was there thing, it just sounds conceited and retarded.

And my thing is that I am sifer-ish?

Edited by sifer

uh oh ;p you sound like trouble

OY OY OY

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

THE SHIPPING EVERYONE THING IS MY GIMMICK

please hoe I've been shipping before you was even a fetus!

Sifer, in your post please take out the parts with the human administrator. We have a rule where to only character you control is your own. I recommend you go to your room in the school boarding house(You have key number 7 for Room 7 attached to your invitation letter)