So today in school I was made fun of for being a virgin.

IceBrand

Really, I remained speechless when I read for the first time some people consider the word "virgin" an insult. People who torment and make fun of virgins should be sent back in time to the Medieval imperial courts in China, the Byzantine Empire or the Ottoman Empire where much of what happened in the country was controlled by court eunuchs. It would be interesting to see if they would still make fun of people who don't want to or can't have sex.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares what other people think about your sexual status. In reality I don't think a good girl would sleep with someone who has slept with many others. It's a good thing you haven't slept with someone yet, because then you could have an amazing moment with the right girl. Keep searching my friend and hopefully the patience will pay off.

sez u

people respect me because of my overwhelming, suffocating presence

not like an alpha male kind of thing, but more of Stalinist-tyrannical aura kind of thing

You wanna have a fist fight to see which one of us deserves respect or smth

Anyway, getting respect is far easier than that. Get sozzled and come up to other piss artists asking the same question "Do you respect me?" Repeat this until you get a positive answer, which of course needs to be celebrated with more binge drinking and more discoveries about what a respectful individual you are, and it loops from there.

You wanna have a fist fight to see which one of us deserves respect or smth

Anyway, getting respect is far easier than that. Get sozzled and come up to other piss artists asking the same question "Do you respect me?" Repeat this until you get a positive answer, which of course needs to be celebrated with more binge drinking and more discoveries about what a respectful individual you are, and it loops from there.

You don't really have to try hard at all then

Save yourself, at least until you find someone you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with, and still think that after about 5-7 months (otherwise, hormones can really blind you). Putting aside my own Christian beliefs, a night's worth of fun is not worth a life time of potential heartache, and birth control never has a 100% success rate.

Edited by FionordeQuester

Really, I remained speechless when I read for the first time some people consider the word "virgin" an insult. People who torment and make fun of virgins should be sent back in time to the Medieval imperial courts in China, the Byzantine Empire or the Ottoman Empire where much of what happened in the country was controlled by court eunuchs. It would be interesting to see if they would still make fun of people who don't want to or can't have sex.

What did they do back then?

What did they do back then?

I am not sure which kind of torture would they apply to whoever made fun of them, but I think it would be quite dangerous to say sexual jokes in a setting where people were in charge who at the same time suffered from prejudice by others and had the power to take revenge.

• 2 weeks later...

It really doesn't matter if you are or aren't a virgin; if you don't want to do it/aren't ready for it, just don't do it. You're only going to see these people at your high school for three years tops, anyway.

Edited by Erdgeist