So today in school I was made fun of for being a virgin.

IceBrand

Okay

There's no need to slut-shame here

It's cool if you don't want to have sex but if you do it's no reason to judge either

If they pester you about not wanting to have sex it's one thing to call them out on their bullshit but otherwise they're not actively harming you with their life choices. It's their decision to make and it's incredibly judgmental to think they are screwing their life over because of it and it's even more uncalled for to tell them to die

Not cool man

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, it's just a waste of time for me. I'd rather do something like...make a video game or create some great idea or learn more of the universe than do what there are over 7 billion others to do in my stead.

for most, sex doesn't take that long bro. you can do all of those listed things in a single day.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Okay

There's no need to slut-shame here

It's cool if you don't want to have sex but if you do it's no reason to judge either

If they pester you about not wanting to have sex it's one thing to call them out on their bullshit but otherwise they're not actively harming you with their life choices. It's their decision to make and it's incredibly judgmental to think they are screwing their life over because of it and it's even more uncalled for to tell them to die

Not cool man

ahh...i'm getting too sentimental for this..sorry,

honestly, it's just that i can't really compromise when it comes to this kind of thing...

but that's that.. i guess there's no real much harm in it then..

Just remember that they are people and deserve respect as human beings

i will and i am...

people surely often lost their judgement/common sense when they snap/tempered...

i don't really mean what i'm saying before by this time..

Edited by Pukuriripo

I think he meant "you can work on all of those things in the span of a day and not lose a significant amount of time for any of them, if any, just because you also had sex once in the same day"

Edited by Rehab

She means the "people deserve to not be assaulted/arbitrarily insulted/eaten alive" kind of respect, not the "praise and reverence" kind

Remember that you're having sex for yourself, not for society. Don't let anyone else tell you when or how to have sex any more than when and how to find a lover. Your sexuality shouldn't be a social issue. Brush off people who make it into one. Come up with some good come backs, but don't pay the any heed.

what?? there's nothing wrong in being a virgin, seriously you must stand proud since, it proves that you are one of the only few who still keep "purity/goodwill" in your life,

besides, first nights are supposed to be someone you really mean with, and prepared for the rest, not with some random slut for fun like all those stupid un-virgins,

seriously, they all can just screwing their life and die like i care,,

Goes for you as well... Pressuring someone to have sex in a way that makes you happy isn't helpful. You're the same as those who want the OP to lose his virginity.

Edited by Makaze

Sex is both an exciting and terrifying concept for the average teenager. I discovered after departing the cesspool of adolescence that is high school that most of that was bravado. Your average teen is 50% full of shit, I wouldn't worry about these social pressures, they know as much as you do.

I think he meant "you can work on all of those things in the span of a day and not lose a significant amount of time for any of them, if any, just because you also had sex once in the same day"

That's logical, but still, the way I think things should go it entails a lot of other time consuming things and honestly I after enjoy solitude.