[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

Hmm, well if it's female, i can't breed it to get mawiles, growlithes will come out. Maybe if i just get the growlithe and breed it with ditto until i get a male one? Anyway, i would appreciate it if i could get your growlithe.

I could just give you a male and female one with differing IVs. That might help.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. For a Choice Scarf set Rotom-W, do i NEED Timid, or could i go Modest and still be good?

I think that depends on what you want to outspeed. I don't know any detailed benchmarks or anything, but I personally would go for Modest, just for that extra kick. I'm sure someone else will give you some proper advice though.

Incidently, thanks for the Sableye. I might actually be able to work with it.

I think that depends on what you want to outspeed. I don't know any detailed benchmarks or anything, but I personally would go for Modest, just for that extra kick. I'm sure someone else will give you some proper advice though.

Incidently, thanks for the Sableye. I might actually be able to work with it.

Oh ok, I guess I'll go with Modest since that's what i originally had. And np, i knew that Sableye would actually be good for you :D

So, I just finished reading a chapter in Dangan Ronpa 2, and a character I liked died, and I feel sad and awful about it all, and I just NEED to get my mind off of it somehow, so......

Anyone available for a casual multibattle???

Would you mind me participating in this multi-battle?

As long as you have a casual team (like an in-game team not built for competitive stuff), that's fine.

So, that gives us me, Lux, Gcubedude, and Kon. You guys ready?

So no level restrictions. Huh.

I am so saving this.

so what's your biggest Battle Maison streaks, everyone

My current, and so far only streak, is 11. That and a Battle Institute attempt got me enough BP for a Power item.

EDIT: First time choosing Music 9, and I am loving it.

Edited by Gcubedude