[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

I've been in basically all of them, so I could sit out if need be. I feel like my Kanto team seems to work better in singles anyways. *sigh* time to switch back to my other one.... XP

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of casual team has Lucario on it

oh wait, every team

see I can do that too

you forgot the -1 Atk from Intimidate

that being said, no way Mega Mawile invests in bulk like that

Pff, I benched Lucario as soon as I got it

I only trained 4 Pokémon in-game.

One of which I traded away, and another which is "unusable" in non-in-game battle (Pikachu).

That was in response to no Garchomps on casual teams, bro. If you really want a casual team catch some things in the wild and just like super train them in random stats or just like buy 50 vitamins if you're rolling in the postgame money/BP

That was in response to no Garchomps on casual teams, bro. If you really want a casual team catch some things in the wild and just like super train them in random stats or just like buy 50 vitamins if you're rolling in the postgame money/BP

O-oh...

Just because I have over 2 million Pokédollars, that doesn't mean I want to spend it!!!

my "casual" (ingame) team was Greninja (although with Torrent as its ability), Jolteon, Aegislash, Lucario, Talonflame (w/o Gale Wing though), and Charizard (w/ Charizardite Y, Mega Evolution between Lucario and Charizard depending on the situation)

dunno why "casual team" means you don't pick good Pokemon regardless

(course it helps when they're also your favorites, I'm lucky that way)

Edited by shadykid

GG guys, it was really fun :)

I was also surprised when Kinumi switched to Flygon when i had done Discharge, i felt like she predicted i was gonna use that move

Actually, Espeon was Choice Specs'd and with two fire types, I thought it'd be a good time to switch. GG!

When I saw that switch, I seriously thought you guys were communicating or something. I forgot to check your teams for Fairy types, and I wanted to use the other half of my team from yesterday. It didn't go very well...

Good game though. I'm actually breeding Eevee, so given some time, I could have an Eevee team ready, and then we could try a 2v2 Eeveelution-only match.