[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eeveelution only

My breeding twitch is acting up; so many IVs, so many hidden abilities...

Also, as I mentioned a few (or by now more than a few) pages ago, I'm usually willing to do a single battle if I'm online.

My trainer name is Ryan if it's tough to identify me

I technically have competitive grade pokemon, just casual team setups, so wherever that puts me is fine.

I don't know what else to say except that my team doesn't have a mega yet

*shrugs*

I'm working on yet another casual team right now (I swear, I just use all my free time building these things; its so much fun!), but I guess I could join in for a multi battle; gotta get a head start on practice for the tournament!

Same here. I'm currently working on training more Mawile, but Multi battles are so fun!

Holy shit more mawiles

I've Super Trained Cynthia's Ralts and two Lucarios whee. I also have a shiny combee, maybe I'll consider training her *goes to smogon stratdex*

There'll be even more Mawiles when my breeding list gets that far :p

Yay we have 4 people!

EDIT: my 3DS's battery just emptied on me. I'll get online once I get the charger. If we are doing this that is?

EDIT2: So how do we go about this battle?

Edited by Sylphid

GG everyone! That was really fun, I hope we get another chance to battle again! I was so lucky when Fire Blast missed Mawile, although it didn't really do much for me xD

Oh my apologies, I didn't even thought about that. . . D:

The problem is that I don't have casual pokémon since I EV trained them also during the main adventure. . . ç_ç

Sorry I totally forgot to check if you were playing casual or not.

I've been doing some more free battles, in order to test out some of the new Pokémon I've raised. Gliscor's (thank you Spaceman Graig) pretty tanky, but I've not run into the things I'm hoping she'll be able to counter yet, so I guess I'll need to experiment a bit more. Vaporeon however, is working pretty well for me.

Here's a nice demonstration of Vaporeon: 9W7W-WWWW-WWW2-ZTLV

Laslty, I trained an Arcanine, but he's struggling a little bit. I don't think his speed outside of Extremespeed is doing him any favours. In 6 vs 6 I'm hoping a Sticky Web Galvantula will lend a hand with that, but in 3 vs 3 I just don't have room. I was really hoping Arcanine's movepool would help me out, but I think I might need to take Meowstic with him.

Next up for training, Pinsir and Togekiss.

I've been doing some more free battles, in order to test out some of the new Pokémon I've raised. Gliscor's (thank you Spaceman Graig) pretty tanky, but I've not run into the things I'm hoping she'll be able to counter yet, so I guess I'll need to experiment a bit more. Vaporeon however, is working pretty well for me.

Here's a nice demonstration of Vaporeon: 9W7W-WWWW-WWW2-ZTLV

Laslty, I trained an Arcanine, but he's struggling a little bit. I don't think his speed outside of Extremespeed is doing him any favours. In 6 vs 6 I'm hoping a Sticky Web Galvantula will lend a hand with that, but in 3 vs 3 I just don't have room. I was really hoping Arcanine's movepool would help me out, but I think I might need to take Meowstic with him.

Next up for training, Pinsir and Togekiss.

I have a shiny Arcanine and i know how you feel. He's just not fast enough to be able to destroy sweepers, which is why i was considering running a tanky build for him.

Anyway, is there anybody online that wants to do a 2v2?

I've raised a few new Pokémon now. Is any up for a competitive battle with me? Singles, 6 vs 6.

I just need to take a break from those nasty FE8 hack events. Dx

I haven't made any changes to my team(s) anyway. ;P Let's have some fun!

I just need to take a break from those nasty FE8 hack events. Dx

I haven't made any changes to my team(s) anyway. ;P Let's have some fun!

Let me just choose which ones I want to use, and I'll be online shortly.