[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that was a close match!

I definitely have to finish my team, argh. You're so strong.

How the heck was Excadrill quicker than Charizard?

It's Jolly, with full EVs in speed.

That Charizard gave me a whole lot more trouble that time. After I dun goofed with Galvantula, I pretty much spend the match tip-toeing around it.

Good game.

Yes i do! And wow, you are so good! Looks like i won't be battling until i get my full team.

That was a good game. I'm not going to lie, I was stupidly cheesed when you Play Roughed my Mega Gyarados with Mawile. I swore you'd try a Sucker Punch, so I was hoping I could resist it and EQ Mawile cleanly, but that certainly didn't go as planned.

Nice Umbreon, too. I've always liked him, and I might just raise a few more Eeveelutions myself.

Edited by Shuuda

Hmm... May I ask for the codes of those battles you've been having, if someone saved them?

They sound like an interesting watch.

(Since I don't see the ranked battle thread, I'll just gloat here: I'm the top Finnish player! :D

I'm also the only one, but sush)

Edited by Sylphid

Hmm... May I ask for the codes of those battles you've been having, if someone saved them?

(Since I don't see the ranked battle thread, I'll just gloat here: I'm the top Finnish player! :D

I'm also the only one, but sush)

Hahah congrats!! =D

I dunno if I've saved them, gotta control.

In the meantime, I made some changes to my team. Is there anyone willing to have some matches to help me test it out? Thanks

I hope Alfred and AS don't mind, but I have some of our battles saved.

Vs Alfred: N7AW-WWWW-WWW2-R65H

Vs AssassinSevera: 74FG-WWWW-WWW2-R65N

You tore me up in that battle :/

I believe you took down all but two of my Pokémon. Besides, you completely out-predicted me in that Gyarados vs Mawile fight.

Incidently, does your Crodbat have the Infiltrator ability?

Edited by Shuuda

I believe you took down all but two of my Pokémon. Besides, you completely out-predicted me in that Gyarados vs Mawile fight.

Incidently, does your Crodbat have the Infiltrator ability?

True. And no, my crobat doesn't have Infiltrator. Why?

Edited by AssassinSevera

True. And no, my crobat doesn't have Infiltrator. Why?

I'm a fan of Crobat myself, and I was hoping I could find one (or a Zubat) with the ability for trade. It should be possible to get one in game, so no big deal.

GG, Shuuda. I thought for sure my Mawile was gonna survive that EQ! If only i had done sucker punch instead...

Well, looks like i need to get a Mawile with max IVs in Hp,Defense, and Attack now.

Good game.

I think I might have a few spare Mawiles from when I was breeding one. I'll check their IVs and give you one if they're any good. Scratch that. I'm afraid I must have gotten rid of them. I've got other 4 IV Pokes, if you want a leg up.

Edited by Shuuda

Good game.

I think I might have a few spare Mawiles from when I was breeding one. I'll check their IVs and give you one if they're any good. Scratch that. I'm afraid I must have gotten rid of them. I've got other 4 IV Pokes, if you want a leg up.

Do you have a pokemon in the Field/Fairy egg group with Ivs in Hp, Defense, and Attack? It would also be better if it had one in Sp. Def too.

Do you have a pokemon in the Field/Fairy egg group with Ivs in Hp, Defense, and Attack? It would also be better if it had one in Sp. Def too.

I've got a Growlithe (which I think is Field group) with the IVs you're looking for. It's female, has IVs in HP, Atk, Def, and Sp.Def, and comes with Close Combat. I also have plenty of Eevees, but none of them have the Atk IV.

Edited by Shuuda

I've got a Growlithe (which I think is Field group) with the IVs you're looking for. It's female, has IVs in HP, Atk, Def, and Sp.Def, and comes with Close Combat. I also have plenty of Eevees, but none of them have the Atk IV.

Hmm, well if it's female, i can't breed it to get mawiles, growlithes will come out. Maybe if i just get the growlithe and breed it with ditto until i get a male one? Anyway, i would appreciate it if i could get your growlithe.