[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, that hurt, Shuuda.

If only my Clefable had Fire Blast instead of Stored Power, I'd have won. D:

You know what, when I lose to you it hurts so much that I always want to improve in order to beat you in a rematch.

I consider you my rival now. *nods*

You know what, when I lose to you it hurts so much that I always want to improve in order to beat you in a rematch.

I consider you my rival now. *nods*

The feeling's mutual.

In a strange way, I'm glad your Goodra thawed out instantly. Getting freeze always feels a bit dirty.

The feeling's mutual.

In a strange way, I'm glad your Goodra thawed out instantly. Getting freeze always feels a bit dirty.

I'm glad you see it the same way.

Anyway yup, when you froze me I was astonished, but luckily it thawed out right away.

In any case it was a good match without hax and with good predictions on both sides. I definitely enjoyed it.

BWEW-WWWW-WWW2-U83H if anybody wants to see it~

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Both of those battles were great! We both had some great predictions and moves, gg. Although for the second battle, i think that crit on Jolteon sealed my fate

Sorry about forfeiting that first match, but you were the clear winner after all, and I waiting on a trade. Personally, even in the second battle, you were the one making the good predictions.

That said, having your Umbreon use Swagger on Mega Mawile.... You must like flirting with danger.

Edited by Shuuda

Sorry about forfeiting that first match, but you were the clear winner after all, and I waiting on a trade. Personally, even in the second battle, you were the one making the good predictions.

That said, having your Umbreon use Swagger on Mega Mawile.... You must like flirting with danger.

Lol it was the only thing Umbreon could have done to it, and it worked after all! Although it didnt do quite a lot of damage, even after a +3 attack with huge power.

Here are the codes for some battles I had today.

2nd match Vs AssassinSevera: PF4W-WWWW-WWW2-VYG2

Vs Edward L3JG-WWWW-WWW2-VYG9 (<-- Long match)

I'm going to admit, Edward, if it had not been for my Gliscor, your team would have terrorised me. That Aegislash and Raichu were very interesting, but I'm glad I did have someone there to block them.

Holy crap, I finally got a shiny Mawile! Believe it or not, it was only on my 82nd egg~

The bad part is that it's Modest, but I'll make it work somehow. Thanks for everyone who sent me Hatching Powers!

Holy crap, I finally got a shiny Mawile! Believe it or not, it was only on my 82nd egg~

The bad part is that it's Modest, but I'll make it work somehow. Thanks for everyone who sent me Hatching Powers!

:0

That's so cool!

go go go Ice Beam Flamethrower Mawile

So it paid off, eh?

I'm going for shiny Aegislash or Gengar.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Yes, shiny Aegislash is amazing. Doublade looks like a boss.

And shiny Mega Gengar is WHITE!!! LIKE A GHOST!!!

That sounds scary as hell. XD

Let's see... *googles*

pokemon_xy_shiny_mega_gengar_gyrados.jpg

Wat

that's the coolest ghost ever!

Edited by Alfred Kamon