[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

From the Numel use as well as how much he held your team in contempt for the pokemon you used, I'm wondering if he's not the follower of a certain youtuber that I shall not name.

But still, wow at the Moxie Garchomp+Gravity.

I googled Numel and went the videos section and I immediately regret it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I googled Numel and went the videos section and I immediately regret it.

This guy has been responsible for one hell of a flamewar on youtube(and other pokemon related sites).

I woke up this morning to find that sometime last night, I tried making a trick room team for doubles, and in the end I ended up with a castform and a brave-nature crobat with curse on it...

Looking back, it wasn't the best plan

A very close battle I had with Amoret/Silver Lightning.

3WPG-WWWW-WWW6-944C

I totally screwed myself with that EQ mis-click on Mega Gyarados; I was going for a Stone Edge. Lesson learned to pay closer attention to my move order. XD

Still, it was a close and good fight!

I totally screwed myself with that EQ mis-click on Mega Gyarados; I was going for a Stone Edge. Lesson learned to pay closer attention to my move order. XD

Still, it was a close and good fight!

I pretty much did the same thing on Showdown when I pressed Stealth Rock instead of Stone Edge(while they were already on the field) or when I used Earthquake against a Mesprit

Really sorry about that Will-o-wisp miss Fruity.

Lol, no, that's not the problem.

I just facepalmed when I realized how predictable both of us were.

You realized that I wouldn't stay in, so you used U-turn. I should've well known that you would think that, and stayed in, taking minimal damage from U-turn and possibly KO Landorus... maybe.

Granted, WoW hitting would be my only remote chance of winning. BUT +1 DRAGONITE NOPE. x3

Edited by Not-an-Apple

Lol, no, that's not the problem.

I just facepalmed when I realized how predictable both of us were.

You realized that I wouldn't stay in, so you used U-turn. I should've well known that you would think that, and stayed in, taking minimal damage from U-turn and possibly KO Landorus... maybe.

Granted, WoW hitting would be my only remote chance of winning. BUT +1 DRAGONITE NOPE. x3

Well I hope my predictability didn't make for a bad experience. I still enjoyed the battle.

I'm loling at how I handled Pikachu. I was obsessed with removing it's Light Ball. Any other attack would have saved me some damage.

Well I hope my predictability didn't make for a bad experience. I still enjoyed the battle.

I'm loling at how I handled Pikachu. I was obsessed with removing it's Light Ball. Any other attack would have saved me some damage.

Yeah, it was still gg. I just didn't want to see myself get sweeeeeeept up with that broom that was Dragonite. x3

Indeed. I was surprised that you went for Knock Off and not any other move that would've KO'd it. Actually, I was surprised it survived a hit, period. Pikachu isn't known for its durability. I mean, I bred a perfect IV one, but still.