shmobum

Aleksander barely had time to react before Sonny made his move. In one swift moment, his roommate had gone barrelling out the door and was rushing towards the fire, rather than away from it like he had expected. He lightly chuckled to himself and slowly walked out into the hall, closing the door to his room and leaning against it, all the while looking towards the formerly blazing room down the hall.

"Fufufu... this place seems very interesting. Maybe I really am in the best place for me right now... even with all the pain and suffering my power has imposed upon the world."

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris had been wandering around this place for a while now. He had no idea where his number was, but he figured if he kept walking he'd find it eventually. After about 10 minutes of walking, he finally found his way to a door with the number 5 on it. As he entered the room, he saw another student, presumably his roomate, also in the room.

"So, guess you're my roomate here?"

Carter slowly got up from her bed and rubbed her eyes. "What?! It's morning already?" She quickly threw on her clothes and ran downstairs, finding everybody eating breakfast. "... A fairy? And some elves? I guess I'll need to catch up with everyone..."

Edited by Carter

Athena shook her head, "I'm an elf actually. And you look like a human, Carter? Is it?" Athena spoke to her frazzled room mate. She had never seen such a shade of red hair before. Perhaps her element was fire at the flame power burned through her hair, "is that your natural colour?"

Fëanor snickered, "even an imbecilic giant could put out that feeble fire. And I didn't set the room on fire by the way. I was simply testing your abilities and as usual the humans proved themselves to be an inferior and useless species." Fëanor turned to face Sonny, "a giant hm? The human here probably didn't even recognize your species I presume. Not like I can really blame him. I'm surprised to see such a brute in a school for magically gifted creatures." Fëanor twirled his hair as he paced back and forth in the room. "On the plus side at least the smoke overpowered the human stench of this room."

Edited by meibum

Carter snickered. "Well, I'm actually water oriented, but my parents would also say my snarky attitude had caused my red hair." Carter looked around. "Giants too? I'll make sure not to be squished!" Carter laughed.

"There are a lot of strange and wonderful creatures in this school," Athena spoke softly to her roommate. "I bet you don't see many in the human villages where you are from." Snarky attitude? Should I be worried? Perhaps I'll keep an eye on this one. Athena laughed nervously along with Carter.

"Just that more information would be released soon and that we should wait in our rooms," Soles spoke to Cindy as she compared their cards. They looked nearly identical except for the number. "Perhaps they're our ranking. Maybe I'm third best in the school... or maybe third last." Soles placed the sheet of paper back on her bed and warned Cindy to stand back. "I'm going to try and use some magic on it and see if it actives something--" Soles spread her fingers and focused on the card. She felt her hand warming. Is it actually going to work this time? Soles stood silently for a few seconds as nothing happened. "Ugh!" She cried out in frustration, "I hate it here already!"

Esmund fumed, "You know nothing about me. I've been raised around giants for your information, of course I could tell this big guy was a giant!" Esmund sized the giant up and he noticed how nervous he looked. He could tell the giant's feelings were hurt by Feanor's words and just as he was about to comfort him, he was interrupted by the intercom-

ATTENTION STUDENTS: PLEASE REPORT TO THE LOBBY IMMEDIATELY, AND TAKE THE ID CARDS FROM YOUR BEDS, DO NOT LOSE THESE, I REPEAT DO NOT LOSE THESE

Sonny froze as the intercom rang it's announcement. The lobby? Sonny quickly pushed his way through everyone to get back to his room and grab his ID off the nightstand. He left a note on Aleksander's bed saying

'Please lock the door on your way out! - Sonny'

Sonny began bolting down the hall making his way to the lobby, bumping into a human[CHRIS]. "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" Sonny reached out his massive hand to help the boy up.

Carter shakes Athena's hand. "I'm Carter, just a plain... human. I'm in the water element, but I have a special thing for Ice since I find it to be way more interesting than plain water. I guess we gotta head to the lobby!" Carter ran as fast as she could.

"WOW YOU SUCK!" Cindy exclaimed as she watched Soles try and use magic. Suddenly a loud announcement thundered through the building. Cindy held her hands over her ears, "ow! Fine I'll do as you want!" Cindy shouted back at the intercom. Cindy grabbed her card back from Soles. And went down to the lobby to join the other new students.

Athena was surprised by the sudden announcement. Perhaps this is what the number on my bed from before meant. "I guess we should head down there then." Athena spoke to Carter. "Perhaps this going to be our first exercise."

Edited by Serenity

Fëanor sneered, "well you sure are as ugly as one." Before Fëanor had the opportunity to release more 'clever and witty' insults the intercom came on. "Finally it's time for some actions. Maybe even some hot elf babes." Fëanor retrieved his ID card and made sure to show off his big number one to Esmund as he shoved by him and made his way into the hall.

"What a spaz." Fëanor laughed to himself as he watched the giant run ahead of him.

What a rude boy... Sonny thought to himself. I guess even the humans here are mean to giants like me. Sonny then thought about Esmund and Aleksander, two humans here that have been rather friendly to him. He shook his head and smiled, he wasn't going to let one jerk get to him. He continued his way to the lobby, running past the boy and a little girl who seemed to be trying to run fast with her tiny little legs. He arrived there very quickly and took a seat on the floor, waiting for the rest of the people.

Soles was shocked by how forward Cindy was. Did she literally just insult me? "Well at least I'm not ugly.." Soles muttered under her breath as the intercom blared. "Shesh! They really don't want you to miss anything he-" Cindy had already darted out the door. Soles took a second to recover from the strangeness of that child, "some people's children I swear." Soles shook her head and picked up her ID card from off her bed, "well I guess I should be thankful nothing did happen to this. I don't want to be expelled before I even start...again." Soles fluffed up her hair and put on a layer of pink lip gloss in the mirror before heading down to the lobby. She was a little apprehensive about her slightly revealing outfit, but decided most people already had the notion that this is how fairies were suppose to dress anyway.

Soles was shocked to find she wasn't the last person in the lobby. There were only three people there. Soles looked at each of them carefully;

Why was that one guy so big? Was he maybe a giant? Soles had never seen one before. He had a decent face and build, but clearly didn't take care of his appearance at all. He was all dirty and smelt kind of bad. Definitely not sitting by him.

And then there's Cindy. Soles slightly cringed at the thought of having to hear another word come out of her mouth. There is just not enough aspirin in the world..

And finally a spunky little girl with bright red hair.. that works I guess. Soles took a seat next to Carter and forced a smile at her.

Edited by meibum

Esmund scoffed as Feanor headed to the lobby. He quickly grabbed his ID Card with the number three on it. He decided to show up Feanor and focused his energy on his feet. He felt as light as a feather and used his wind magic to soar through the hall, blazing past Feanor. Esmund turned his head and stuck his tongue out at him. He was too busy showing off his flying, that he crashed into the floor of the lobby, getting up with his pants a little torn. He was beet red at this point, and looked around the room. The giant, two little girls, nobody to be embarassed around - Esmund stopped himself as he noticed a very attractive fairy sitting next to a red haired girl. Shit! she was exactly the kind of girl he didn't want to see him mess up like that. He puffed out his chest and tried to make it look like he meant to do that. He went over to sit about five feet away from the fairy girl, and looked down at the ground, not knowing what to do.

Cindy waved excitedly when she saw Soles entered only to be turned down as she went and sat next to Carter. What a bitch. Cindy pouted as she took a seat next to Sonny. He was so much bigger than her, it kind of scared her but she also kind of liked it. Maybe he would let her ride on his back. "Hey you're number four too!" Cindy said as she noticed Sonny's ID card and showed him hers. Suddenly a guy came flying in and he didn't even have wings. Cindy laughed loudly as he crashed on the floor and ripped his paints.

Athena finally arrived to the lobby and frowned as she saw the other students laughing and having fun. They would never understand her. She recognized her room mate Carter and decided to have a seat next to her.

Sonny was surprised the little girl was talking to him. "Yeah... I wonder what the numbers mean?" He looked scared for a moment as Esmund hit the floor, hoping he was alright. He got up for a moment but sat back down as Esmund strode over to sit near a fairy girl. "That was scary...I sure hope he's alright...he got into a pretty big fight earlier." Sonny said to Cindy, still looking down at the ground.

"I don't know what they mean. Soles, the girl with the big boobs over there, tried to use magic but epicly failed." Cindy blushed a little, his shy behavior made it seem like he liked her. Suddenly Cindy felt bad for laughing, "yeah he's fine I'm sure!" she exclaimed, "he's a guy afterall. and a fight?" Cindy was shocked, "what happened? Tell me everything!" So this is the school bad boy.

Athena leaned towards Cindy and Sonny eager to hear about the fight.

Edited by Serenity

Soles raised an eyebrow to the young man's unusual impression. "Nice one..." She quietly said under her breath as she watched Esmund take a seat close to her. "Red is a bit of an unusual fashion choice for men's delicates." Soles giggled a little clearly referring to Esmund's underwear.

Soles noticed Cindy and the giant getting along. Well at least he can keep her busy for awhile.