shmobum

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esmund's face turned as red as his underwear as he pulled up his pants. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you had to see that..." he was blushing like crazy and trying to think of what to say. "So uhhhh what number did you get for your ID? I got three!" Esmund was still blushing, trying to not to make eye contact with the pretty fairy.

Aleksander seemed unamused by the display in front of him as he walked into the common area. Clearly, these people were fools, and not ones he wished to fraternize with. Still, he thought to himself as he glanced about, perhaps these people would prove him wrong.

He quickly noticed Sonny with a pair of others, and figured it best to stick with who he knew. He walked over towards Sonny, casually waving at him as he walked towards them.

"Hello, Sonny. Seems like something... stupid... went on over here."

"Well I showed up kinda late.., apparently an elf named Feanor tried to shoot some fire at Esmund's stuff, that human boy over there. The whole thing ended up setting fire to a lot of their room and I ran in after I smelled the smoke to put it out." Sonny explained to Cindy. Sonny was worried about what would happen when Feanor arrived. He noticed Aleksander coming up to him and he waved.

"Yeah Esmund over there kinda took a bit of a fall..."

"Fëanor has arrived." Fëanor felt the need to announce himself as he entered the lobby and counted the students. Everyone seemed to have already gotten into their own little groups. The giant from earlier seemed pretty popular, even a succulent elf lady was interested in what he was sayi- actually no. She was probably just there to marvel at the sight as if he was a cyclops or a beaded women. That must be it. Fëanor inspected the other side of the room to see Esmund attempting to flirt with a young fairy. Fëanor huffed, why would a fairy ever sink so low? Fëanor approached the couple and knelt down in front of Soles. He took her soft hand and before Soles had time to react he kissed it gently, "such a pleasure to meet you." Fëanor smirked cruelly at Esmund out of Soles' sight. "And yes. The young human who stuck his tongue out me immaturely in the hall earlier today. Fëanor turned back to Soles and spoke softly, "I think we was trying to impress me, pathetic really."

Esmund was pissed. He nailed the dainty elf right in the nose. "How do you like that pretty boy?" he turned to the fairy, "this jerk tried to set my bed on fire. He hates humans like me, thinks we're less than dogs." He grabbed her hand and wiped Feanor's kiss off it. "Now you're asshole germ free!" he laughed.

Aleksander merely slapped his forehead. This dunce was trying to seduce an elven woman the moment he saw her? This youth was either ignorant or masochistic, and Aleksander wasn't too keen on finding out which one was which. Thinking back to what the young man said, however, something seemed... off, somehow.

"Why would he have been trying to impress you? You don't seem like the type people would be lining up to befriend, to be perfectly blunt."

Soles was alarmed and confused by the situation unfolding in front of her. Were boys always this crazy? I knew I should have worn a less attractive outfit today. Men cannot control their hormones at all. Soles gasped as Esmund punched Feanor right in the face. So this kid does have balls. Soles was impressed and smiled as Esmund wiped Feanor's kiss off her hand, "my name is Soles by the way. And who may you be?"

Cindy's eyes sparkled at Sonny's heroic acts, "wow you're amazing!" She had never met anyone like him before. "I'm a water element so I could have put out that fire easily. If it happens again, we're friends now so you can call on me."

tumblr_mibehltJ1U1s0wkhlo1_500.jpg

Cindy looked into Sonny's kind eyes and wanted to know more.

Athena was appalled by the the elf brutality happening next to her and went to help Feanor up off the ground, "what the fuck is wrong with you!?" She shouted at Esmund.

"I'm Esmund," he shyly smiled as he replied Soles, staring at her beautiful smile. "I'm sorry a pretty girl like you had to get harassed by a sleeze like Feanor." Esmund looked over at Feanor and snickered. Serves him right. I can tell that this is going to be a difficult year... A female elf began to help Feanor up and shouted vulgarities at Esmund. "He's been nothing but horrible to me all day! And he was being a misogynistic douche to my new friend Soles over here!"

Aleksander shook his head; he had barely met these people, but he could tell that they were clearly insane, except for perhaps the girl speaking to Sonny. A trio of elves and a human... clearly this was going to end horribly in some manner. He knew he was going to hate himself for this, but he turned towards Sonny.

"Sonny, I hate to interrupt your conversation, but I believe that the young human over there may be in a spot of trouble. Do you think you could help to talk these hotheads down before things get too heated?"

Sonny's face brightened up because he had now made another friend. "Wow water element? That's cool! You can stop that horrible Feanor if he tries to hurt anyone again!" Sonny was interested in Cindy's powers and looked at her, hoping she'd show him a trick. Aleksander began speaking to Sonny about calming down Esmund and Feanor.

"Hmm, sure I suppose I could be of some help... I'll be right back Cindy!" Sonny got up and stood next to the female elf who was shouting at Esmund.

"Hey can we all please calm down? It's been a rough morning already..."

Edited by shmobum

Fëanor rubbed his nose as he sat on the ground, "does sucker-punching an elf make you feel like a big tough man?" Fëanor sneered, that tin-man reject better be grateful he didn't break my nose. Fëanor took Athena's hand as she helped him up and smiled. He knew the elves in the room would understand and stand by him, as elves always do. Fëanor brushed himself off and before he could shoot another insult at Esmund he was approached by another revolting human.

Fëanor turned to Aleksander and sighed, "of course I don't understand a mindless human such as yourself to understand. Now run along and go do whatever menial tasks you things preoccupy yourselves with."

Edited by meibum

Welcome to Magic Valley High School Aria Brise,

You will be currently rooming alone in room number six. On the bed will be an ID card and your number is 6. After you get everything settled, go to the lobby to meet with the rest of your classmates.

Good Luck,

Headmaster Barron

Edited by shmobum

Soles smiled at Esmund. Pretty girl? Could this guy be anymore obvious? Seriously? "Oh well, he's not so bad." Soles winked playful at Esmund and stood up, her butt was getting sore just sitting there.

Soles sighed as Esmund turned his attention away from her and directed it back towards fighting with the elves. Does he always have to do 'the right thing' and stand-up for himself? I mean who really cares?

"I hope this thing gets started soon, frankly you all bore me to death."

Aleksander's eyes began to flare up. This narcissistic elf dared to look down upon him just because of the race he belonged to? He couldn't believe that he was about to give this... thing... sympathy. Rather than come to blows over it, however, he simply spun around and walked back over to Sonny, but not before turning his head back to the male elf, disdain written on his face.

"You know, I was going to offer to help and make this run more smoothly than letting you get into a fist fight... but that remark has begun to try my patience, and you do not want to see how destructive I can get when I've lost my patience, even for a so-called 'mindless human'."

Esmund looked away from the female elf, annoyed by her and Feanor's pure existence. "Say Soles, if you're bored I have something cool to show you!" Esmund grabbed Soles' hand and began to use his wind magic to float them both in the air. He laughed nervously and grabbed her other hand as they spun around in the air. "Isn't this awesome!" He looked at her eyes as they floated up together.

Aleksander merely shook his head when he saw Esmund float Soles high up into the air with his wind magic, almost pitying the poor misguided fool for believing a fairy girl such as her would fall for him. Still, he did take note of the magic itself; Aleksander knew his magical affinities well enough to note that fire magic such as his was more powerful against one who used wind magic such as him.

Suddenly, he felt a low rumbling, wondering what it was. His eyes darted around the room... and fell squarely upon his stomach, where he remembered he hadn't eaten anything since his arrival at this institution - or, for that matter, for two days prior.

"Hmm... do any of you happen to know where I can get some food? I haven't eaten in about three days, and, well..."

Sonny put his large hand on Aleksander's shoulder. "They aren't worth it Aleksander. But if they try anything just know I got your back." Sonny stood nervously next to Aleksander, hoping somebody would back down and stop this. "And yeah, I'm pretty hungry too..."

Edited by shmobum

Aleksander's eyes were locked onto the girl who had just screamed out expletives and stomped off. Clearly she was both the least stable and most stable of the group, as she didn't seem to be hostile to people due to race or anything of the like. Still, he felt as though it was his fault that this happened, and he didn't want to be the direct cause of anyone's emotional troubles ever again, so he went over to speak to her.

"I apologize if I did anything to offend you, milady... I do agree with you, though, that many of the people here right now just don't seem to be worth the time that we've given them and the attention they crave and feel entitled to. By the way... I believe I've failed to introduce myself. My name is Aleksander. I wish I could tell you my last name, but I'm not too sure if I have one anymore."