shmobum

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soles was quickly swept off her feet (literally) by Esmund's wind magic. He was clearly trying too hard, but it was kinda cute nonetheless. Soles was fascinated with Esmund's mastery over his magic, "so you use wind magic hm?" Soles tried to play it cool but in her head she was freaking out. It had been a long time since she had been so high up in the air. Soles dug her nails into Esmunds skin as she held on to him tightly, but loosened up her grip as she became more comfortable. She wanted to stretch out her wings and just float around, but her wings were still a little sore nor was she willing to admit she couldn't fly. "This may work on the human girls you know, but us fairies are up in the air all the time. We can fly remember?" Soles pointed towards her wings.

Edited by meibum

"But I betcha can't do this!" Esmund winked at her and began to focus his energy into a cyclone. They began spinning faster and faster, and he himself even got a little afraid and clung tightly to her, bringing her closer to him. "I THINK I MAY HAVE WENT A LITTLE FAST!" Esmund calmed down the cyclone and gently landed them on the ground together, and he was still awkwardly holding onto her tightly. He released his grip quickly and said "Oops... I'm sorry..." he blushed and turned his head to the floor.

Athena shook her head. Aleksander was right. They weren't worth getting mad over. "You don't have a last name?" Athena starred intimidatingly into Aleksander's eyes. She looked around and quickly used her magic to cover them in a sheet of darkness using her shadow magic. "What does that mean? Who are you?"

The bubble coming out of Cindy's nose popped as she woke-up. she slept with her eyes open and had missed everything. She faced Sonny excited to see him back, she lept into his arms and gave him a big hug. "I missed you! Also what happened?!"

Sonny froze up as Cindy hugged him, feeling confused because he's not used to people being so comfortable around him. "Well there was just some yelling and Feanor got punched...it gives me a headache just thinking about it." Sonny sighed and covered his eyes with his hand, rubbing his temples to get rid of his frustration.

Aleksander sighed; he was afraid of this. Still, she did give herself a space where - he assumed - he would be able to tell her his story. He took a deep breath, and decided to continue onwards, opting not to give any lies... yet.

"I don't have a last name because I don't know who my family is. I was kidnapped as a young boy and forced into a life of thieving, murder, and if I was really unfortunate, both at once. Though I was freed by law enforcement officers eventually, I still wished to atone for my crimes with time in prison; however, that was not the case."

Aleksander took a moment to let it sink in that he had been very much in pain - and in no way at fault for having a last name - while also telling her just what kind of person he had been in the past.

"For a time, I'd thought it best to take my own life in order to truly end any sort of doubts in my mind of my innocence. However, over time I gained a renewed passion for life and chose the path of redemption rather than martyrdom. Eventually, I came here in order to help control the power I'd long cursed, and... well, I simply did not use a last name. If you need one, the name to use is Krichevskoi. I'm not sure if that's my real last name, though. Hopefully that clears up a few things."

Fëanor nearly hurled as he watched Aleksander talk to Athena. As if he, a human, had the right to ever speak to an elven women! Fëanor knew it was time to get serious, this was no longer a game. Fëanor slipped on a white fedora that complimented his long flowing hair perfectly and carefully moon-walked over to Athena and Aleksander. Athena had put up some sort of shadow field around the two of them. Fëanor didn't have a lot of experience with shadow magic so he just stuck his hand in hoping to disable the spell. Inside he felt his hand squish against something warm and soft. Suddenly Fëanor realized what it was. "Athena's ample bosom!?"

Edited by meibum

Aleksander saw the elf from before slide into the field of shadow - to which Aleksander had to commend him, for he knew that was no easy task - but had seemingly done it sorely to spite him for whatever reason. He then saw a hand rest on Athena's breast, which he quickly deduced was the male elf's hand, and shook his head in confusion while rubbing his temples together.

"You know, it's rude to intrude on a private conversation. And no, for the record, I'm not attempting to seduce this girl much like that other nitwit, so don't start thinking that sort of thing either."

Chris knew something was happening in the dark field he saw, but he knew better than to rudely walk in like that elf had done.

So, he walked himself to a side of the room where he hoped no one could see him.

Soles fell hard on her butt as soon as Esmund released her from his grip, she was too dizzy from the small tornado to stand. Once Soles regained her barrings she quickly pulled out a mirror to look at herself, her hair was a complete disaster. Soles felt herself almost in tears, "why would you do this to me!?" Soles quickly pulled her hair back into a ponytail to stop anymore damage. "I look disgusting. I can't show my face like this now. I hafta go back to my room!"

Esmund felt tears about to well up in his eyes. He was such an idiot, always coming on way too strong. "I'm really sorry Soles... I just thought I'd let you have some fun... you don't look disgusting at all..." He gently touched her hair, and with a flick of his wrist, the wind gently brushed her hair back into style. "There ya go. A little trick my mom used to use when I was little for all our hair. Sorry for upsetting you Soles, I'll get out of your hair." he put on a somewhat defeated looking smile and sauntered over to a wall to sit by himself.

Edited by shmobum

Fëanor scoffed, "of course you're trying to seduce her simpleton. She is a radiant creature. A result of perfect breeding for thousands of years and you are nothing more than a cow pie." Fëanor removed his hand from Athena's breast, "I apologize."

"I can do that!" Cindy cheered as she climbed on to Sonny's back and began to massage his head. Her little hands really hit the spot. "I feel so close to you." Cindy then spotted Chris standing alone in the room, "he looks sad. You should go invite him over here, big guy."

Athena was both shocked and saddened by Aleksander's story, although you wouldn't know it by her emotionless face. She gently rested her hand on Aleksander's shoulder, "it always saddens me when people do horrible things to other people. But I can tell it is not your fault. It was never your fault I think your-" Athena was interrupted by Feanor's hand groping her boob. Athena winced in disgust and quickly dissolved her shadow cover to glare at Feanor.

Sonny was thankful that Cindy helped out with his headache. "I tried helping him up earlier and he was very rude to me... but I suppose it can't hurt to try again?" He stood up and slowly walked over to Chris with Cindy hanging off his back. "Hey... we met earlier but we didn't get a great start. I'm Sonny and this is Cindy. What's your name?"

Aleksander felt a hint of happiness wave over him when Athena gave him her condolences; he had never been given such treatment before, usually people either treating him as a child or vilifying him for things he hadn't done. In doing so, he more or less ignored the male elf, who still seemed to be giving him grief for even daring to speak to an elf.

"Thank you, Athena. And don't worry about this cretin over here; I have a feeling that even his fellow elves don't like his holier-than-thou attitude very much."

Soles smiled brightly, her silhouette illuminated as she looked at her perfectly styled hair. Soles followed Esmund and put her arms around him. The physical contact lasted only for a brief moment of excitement and then Soles let go, "just don't let it happen again alright?" Soles felt a little bad for the guy. He was trying to make her feel invited and she was maybe being a tad too harsh. "You're an okay guy you know that Esmund? By the way my number is three." Soles lightly ran her fingers through his hair and with a smile she went back to sit down with Carter.

Esmund sighed with relief that she didn't get too upset with him. He felt tingly inside and his whole body felt excited when Soles touched him. "I'm three too...." he said quietly as she made her way back to her original seat. Esmund plopped himself on the ground and his head was filled with thoughts of Soles. He was really hoping they'd do something together since their numbers matched.

Cindy waved at Chris cutely as she held on to Sonny's back. "Don't worry about Chirs! I like your name by the way! What kind of magic do you use?"

Athena sighed quietly, "I wish that was true but sadly a lot of elves do hold some type of superiority complex when it comes to humans. I do not concern myself with such petty prejudices however." Athena guided Aleksander to walk with her which was in a direction away from Feanor. "A lot more than a little late." Athena commented as they walked by Aria.