shmobum

Esmund felt his heart explode when he learned that he'd be partners Soles. "This'll be fun Soles, I've got plenty of ideas!" He motioned her to follow him. He was practically bouncing up and down he was so excited. He reached into their bag and pulled out a magical looking gun. "I think this one is for you Soles, it looks really awesome!" He placed the pistol in Soles' dainty hands and smiled. He then pulled out two lightweight metal gauntlets out of the bag and put them on. "Hmmm... I wonder what sort of magic I can do with something like this? Doesn't seem like much of a weapon..." Esmund thought for a second, but perked up when a flood of ideas rushed into his head. He took out the pink flag and handed it to Soles. "Here, to match your lipgloss." Esmund nudged her coquettishly and chuckled.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soles tied the flag around her bust, "is this a good place?" She asked, "I don't think anyone would want to take it from here. Unless... they were some pervert like Feanor. But I know you'll keep an eye out for me, right Esmy? Frankly Esmund just doesn't roll off the tongue, so I hope you don't mind the nickname." The pink flag didn't exactly match Soles' outfit, but beggars can't be choosers. Soles held the gun incorrectly in her hand. They didn't have these sorts of weapons amongst the fairies. Fairies were for the most part non-violent creatures so they really had no need for such thing. "I think," she began to Esmund, "maybe you should have this." Soles handed her gun over to Esmund, "I'm sure you would make better use of it anyway." Soles smiled and watched some of the other pairs already leaving. "Shall we head to the forest? Maybe size up the competition?"

Esmund blushed when Soles gave him a nickname. "I don't mind it at all... I'm still gonna call you Soles though, I really like your name! And of course I'll watch out for you, it'd be rude for anyone to touch... there" Esmund blushed as his eyes darted away from her bust. Esmund don't be a pervert he thought to himself. He put the gun in his pocket for now and said, "I'll hang onto it for now, but I'm gonna teach you some cool stuff! My dad used to be a light elementalist you know." he winked at her and invited her to walk next to him to the forest.

Cindy climbed back up on to Sonny's back. "Onii-chan! Onii-chan look!" Cindy swung her sceptre around and created little sparkly bubbles around his face. She smiled at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know we're going to make a great team. You'd never let anyone hurt me? So I'm glad we're teamed up together." Cindy pointed the sceptre at the doors, "carry me out now!"

Athena did not want to work with Feanor. He was a complete moron. Athena took the red flag and tied it around her upper thigh and then took her bow and left without Feanor.

"Well Solesy is a lame nickname. And so is Sol, Sole, Soley, So, Soy. And anything of the sorts." He is so starring at my breasts right now, and trying not to. He probably doesn't know I can tell. Soles rose her eyebrow and smiled. She was debating whether or not to comment, but decided she had already given Esmund enough grief for one day.

"Did he now?" Soles walked next to Esmund, she was hoping he wouldn't bring up magic. "Did he stop or something?" Soles gently tapped Esmund on the shoulder with one of her wings and smiled. "If I'm being honest. I find light magic to be a bit boring. I mean woo light... big deal--" Soles tripped over a root sticking up from the ground, "wah!" She started flapping her wings viciously to keep herself from landing on the ground she was hardly able to straighten herself back up. "I think I twisted my ankle."

Sonny was confused by Cindy's kiss, was this a human tradition? "Girlfriend? No... I barely even have regular friends..." Sonny felt uncomfortable and began to move a little quicker to get them to the forest. He gently sat her on the ground when they got there and took a seat next to her.

Aleksander was starting to feel a bit frustrated. He had hoped for a partner he could converse with - one that would hopefully give him some things to think about over the coming days - but Felina seemed a bit too focused on the task at hand.

'Well, I suppose we have that going for us... full focus...'

Esmund was about to respond to Soles' questions but was interrupted by her nearly falling to the ground. "Oh my gosh Soles are you alright!?" Esmund completely ignored her inability to use her wings properly and helped her stand straight. "Here, we really need to check this out!" he laid her gently on the soft ground, blowing away the dirt first so she wouldn't get her nice clothing and hair dirty. "Hmm... I don't know any healing magic but I'll do my best!" Esmund grabbed the flag off Soles' breasts without even thinking and began to wrap her ankle in it. "There. And I'll carry you the rest of the way, hopefully we can figure something out soon." Esmund hoisted her up on his back and continued walking.

"You don't think it's key?" asked Felina, catching the pause in his words. "Remaining focused on the task at hand? Or would you rather have some rowdy partner who talks up a storm that you can talk to but will result in you getting poor grades?"

"Uh, bitch we're a team." Fëanor snorted out of Athena's earshot. Fëanor ran up after her. "Listen. If you want to work alone, at least give me the flag. I'm suppose to gather the other ones." Fëanor decided to show his more serious side, "I'd rather not be forced into killing you." What the hell was this woman's problem? How ​could she resist the great Fëanor's animal magnetism. He was everything an elven women would want after all Beautiful, powerful, ​had a head that can pull off any colour of fedora, and abs you could grate cheese on (oh yeah baby that's what you like).

(Just a heads up, one mark means thoughts, two is speaking.)

Aleksander seemed confused by his partner's words, wondering just what exactly she was referring to. Did she maybe read his mind or hear his thoughts? He shook that off for now after getting a sudden chill; he expected somebody was being incredibly obnoxious close by and his body knew it.

"L-let's just hurry up and go to the forest. I want to get this done."

"As do I." said Felina, looking at the bad. "Do you want to check our weapons now or later? I don't think we'll get in trouble either way. I'd rather check when we got there, but I don't think we will be marked lower for checking beforehand."

Aleksander figured she had a point; he had briefly checked his bag earlier for the contents, and found nothing wrong with it.

"We may as well; that way we can figure out how we're going to do this."

Stopping for a moment, Felina placed their bag onto the ground. As it struck the ground, however, a sudden long spike of metal tore through the insides and pierced outwards, causing Felina to jump back in surprise. Quickly unzipping the handle, the source of the spike soon became apparent in a double-sided scythe resting upon the ground, having been pushed to, and through, the sides by the second weapon, a metal pickaxe.

"I assume the pickaxe is mine then as I've never held a scythe in my life." said Felina as she reached in, pulling out the pickaxe, noting how light it was. "Hollow, clearly not meant for physical combat and meant more for magic use. I wonder why they bothered to give me a pickaxe instead of a wand or staff if they thought all I was going to do was magic though? Oh well, I can make immense use of this either way. The lighter weight and wide head will be good for parries at the least."

Cindy frowned as she waited outside of the forest with Sonny. He was clearly not interested. A few seconds of awkward silence pasted by, "I know I'm not as developed as the other girls but that doesn't mean I can't be sexy too!" She looked up at Sonny with tears flooding her eyes.

Athena sighed and rolled her eyes as she removed the flag from her thigh. Feanor was just not worth the trouble, "take it and in return never speak to me again." Athena continued on her way to the forest when she spotted Felina and Aleksander checking out their weapons. "What have you two gotten for yourselves?"

Sonny's voice lowered "Cindy, you do realize it's illegal for humans to be with giants right?!" Sonny was terrified someone was listening, he didn't want to get thrown in prison, prison was dark and scary. Dark... cold... damp...the pressure...

Soles smiled warmly. She was an expert healer and a sprained ankle was nothing for her, but she didn't mind being carried by Esmund. Soles buried her face into Esmund thick brown hair, he smelt like strawberries. Wait. Why did he smell like strawberries? Did he use girl shampoo? Was he the kind of guy that-- Soles you are working yourself up over nothing just enjoy it. Soles' wings flutter happily for a few seconds until insecure thoughts of appearing weak flooded her mind. She kicked herself off of Esmund's back and landed on her butt again. Ouch, that one is going to hurt in the morning.

"Listen. Stop trying to protect me all the time. I am capable of taking care of myself and to be honestly it's a little demeaning." Soles squeezed where her ankle was red and swollen as both the injured area and her eyes began to glow a dark gold. In a few seconds Soles stood up and flicked her ankle around, "see? Good as new." Soles unwrapped the flag from around her ankle and tied it around her waist, "encase you feel the need to strip it off me again."

Edited by meibum

Esmund laughed nervously, "Wow, that healing magic was amazing! You should have told me you could do something so awesome! And your eyes lit up and the way the wound just faded, so cool!" Esmund looked at her admiringly. "And sorry about that, I didn't know you had such amazing magic hidden from me, hustle up then!" Esmund laughed as he motioned Soles to follow him. He tried to keep things cheery, as Soles clearly was upset with him.

Edited by shmobum

"Kay." Cindy was tired of being rejected. "Anyone with a heart can feel love. But whatever, I just wanted to be your friend..." Cindy sighed. "I don't blame you there are girls a lot prettier and more experienced than me that you'd probably want to be with..." Cindy broke down crying. She was never good enough. The only kind of water that didn't make her happy, tears.

Sonny ripped a little bit off his shirt sleeve and handed it to Cindy to use as a hankerchief. "Don't cry Cindy, I want to be your friend too!" Sonny put on a smile and lifted her up onto his shoulder. "Now who do you want to go visit? Lead the way!"

What is with this guy? Literally nothing bums him out? Does he really think I'm that amazing? I've always thought as myself as so ordinary. Or even less than, a fairy that uses light magic who can't fly and can only heal. Who would be amazed by that? Maybe he's mocking me, and this just some type of cruel sarcasm...

Soles flashed a fake smile as Esmund, "yeah let's meet up with the others." Esmund smiled back at her.

Esmund looks so cute when he smiles. Soles found herself lost in her thoughts and blushing a little.

Finally the pair were in front of the forest with the other students.