Physical Support Units

Alright, I need to get this one down, because i've been a foot in each of them for a week now.

First, I need to know if Stahl!Severa, And Chrom inigo, are a great couple (support and bonuses)

Second, I need to know which skills (in parenthesis) Severa should choose out of

Galeforce, (luna/Astra/Sol), armsthrift, LimitBreaker, (Vantage, Dualguard) I really only want one proc skill, and If she's in front, she's probably gonna use Sol if in back, she gets luna or astra, if she's in front, she gets vantage, if she's in back, she dualguards

And Inigo

Galeforce, Limitbreaker, (Rightful King, Armsthrift), (dualguard, Vantage, Armsthrift), (Astra/sol) Same deal, Scratch Luna, because Inigo gets more skill to activate astra a lot more.

feel free to refute everything, they practically trade eachother's roles.

Third, I need their Roles, note that I don't feel that Either of these two should go magic, save to grab skills, you may present said skills, because these are jus skills that I thought would fit best.

finally, I am in need of Classes. I refuse to move inigo to dread fighter unless you tell me WHY? He really loses a lot of skill for just tomes, and I have more magic users than not.

Same goes for dark flier severa, I see no point in it.
Now for their classes

I'm thinking for main unit would go Hero, while either a bow knight, Paladin, or great knight supports, thoughts?

1. Give Severa Luna and DG+ to cover either-or. Or, if you wanna go hyper-offense, Luna/Vantage works.

2. Luna's still better, but I guess AT, DG+ and Sol work for Inigo. I'd rather Luna/Vantage than Sol/DG+ if we're going hyper-offensive, but it's fine.

3. GK for weapon-triangle control and more move. Both have GF, so it's fine either way.

4. Inigo still gets good skill even as a DF, plus he'll get Aggressor (+10 Attack on Player Phase). Severa could really use that, too, but she's fine without it due to Luna/Galeforce.

Heros support best with Paladins or Bow Knights. They need the move and both give good pair up boosts.

Paladin doesn't give move, and is pretty -meh-. BK does though, and is a solid unit, and Bows > Lances.

Berserker says hi as well, although in this case, I'd be a bit iffy on doing that, because Severa/Inigo. [Were it Severa/Gerome or Severa/Yarne, I'd say hands down, go 'zerker and don't look back: That +STR and the huge damage off the support unit itself [we're talking 30 per hit on Anna here] blows away the other bonuses offered. [Also: lolDEF-- you only ever need 30 at Max, given enough SPD.]

Berserker is one of the best support units in the game, and a Hero lead covers the SKL hole for Dual Strike chance.

The problem is, while Inigo can zerk, he's not that good of a zerker, seeing as how zerks have low skill, and low skill + Galeforce = Doesn't exactly mix.

Assassin is always a great option.

I'd say for the TC's set:

Severa-Hero

GF, Luna, Swordfaire, Limit, Filler [No point in Vantage unless she can use Celica's Gale. If you're not Brave attacking, it's suicide, and you need 1-2 to Vantage properly- if you're not taking multiple enemy attacks, Vantage is useless, and if you're not killing you're going to die.]

Inigo-Bow Knight or Assassin.

GF, Luna, Bowfaire, Aggressor, Limit

I would make them both Bow Knights with LB GF AT Luna Aggressor/Bowfaire. Brave weapons only.

And yes their support conversations are pretty great.

Both bow knights?

That's... not an answer i would've expected... I get for movespeed, but they're inferior in all other ways IMO, please elaborate.

Wait... is it because you can still range, while braving? because that would make sense on the main unit, and give the support unit a different weapon (maybe melee)

Edited by WrathN'Resolve

huh... TBH the only reason I was against moving to BK was for lower skill (by 3 in fact) I see... yeah, double bow knights is looking a lot more sexy now.

Wait... should chrom be a bow knight or a dread fighter (really wish they were either called "dread Lord" or "dread Knight")

for either... what would be his skills?

Edited by WrathN'Resolve