fire emblem 6 almost blind playthrough

Junk

so yeah i know alot of my playthroughs have failed due to no one actually looking a them. but i will try one last time, well it is partly me to blame due to being to lazy to actually play the game and type, but what i mean by the almost blind is i have gotten to chapter 4 and thats it. i would do this on hard mode if it were unlocked!

[

[spoiler=chap 1]et us get started. a bunch of Japanese and stuff. And then apparently dragon were defeated in a war a long time ago. Sorry people but i honestly don't care about the continents so skip.so classic invasion of idiotic bandits.Dun Dun, boy i love this song anyways lets actually get started. Lance attacks the bandit to the farthest right and brings him down to 2,roy gets a nice crit for his first hit ever.player turn alan finishes of the guy with 2hp.lance finishes another bandit. now for the archer and the other bandit.well during the enemy phase lance feels like getting hit by a bandit with 44 hit. jeeze.lance finishes off another bandit. wow let me rephrase that"fighter", anyways now the archer and a barbarian are left. well roy gets hit by a guy with 37 hit, the barbarian, but redeems himself by dodgin a 65 hit from the archer.lance gets strength and hp and luck from a level up.wolt gets 5000 g from a village. lance bats one fighter from the second wave and damages him heavily. we end the phase.roy hits a bandit for 9 damage. end of enemy. roy chips the bandit down to 2 hp and gets a level up. something like skill luck and speed i think.alan decides to suck and only gets hp and luck.we end and nothing happens. for the player we move bors to the fighter farthest to the right by the mountains.wolt moves up and we end. bors decidesd to hit with a 62 yay.wold decides to suck and miss with an 81. however this gets redeemd by lance critical. we end. bandit attacks lance.roy nearly dies by 2 bandits. he has at 4 hp. he could have died if one of them had hit.archer dies by a crit from lance.lance sucks by onle getting hplance hits both times with 34 and we win! i need to create a screenshot account.

Edited by pokemon123

[spoiler=chapter 2.]i am kind of tired but anyways Alan and wolt plus lance and roy all finish off the soldiers. End. More soldiers come and attack them. Dieck and his band arrives. Merlinus buys a few vulernaries and heads toward the village. So alan and the band finish off the enemies they are facing while dieck stands on a fort. lot kills the guy one space up from dieck. Ward uses another fort. Thany gets behind both of them. end. Enemies attack them. Dieck and ward and lot and thany finish off most of them while the band of roy and others head towards dieck and thany. Merilunus gets an armorslayer. end. Enemies are still alive after so lance and thany finish them off. Marcus heads toward merlinus while merelinus heads back. Alan chips a fighter up ahead. Roy moves up. fighter dies on enemy phase. Archer attacks roy. Roy crits and kills him. Eventually dieck gets teh armorslayer and kills the boss. roy seizes

well i am still figuring how to take screenshots with no$gba

The last I used it (years ago, but the author also abandoned the project for years, too), no$gba has no standard screenshot feature. You could use your printscreen feature and crop out the image manually, however.

• 2 weeks later...