FE8 NM screenshot LP: No promotion, no prepromoted, 0% growth

Nicolas

Hello!
I was a little bit bored, so I decided to do some screnshot LP. Unfortunately, I cannot continue Vanessa Emblem Run, but I think that will be interesting. Let's start!

[spoiler=Prologue]

o3k2.png

Renais falls quicker than France during Second Great War.

97so.png

...Just send Seth. He ORKO everything.

y48u.png

Nooooooooooooooooooo~

That mean you must die!

vmu9.png

Oh, no Luftwaffe.

6g48.png

And guy almost as bad as Hitler. But he although has all testicle.

1ua1.png

I should be scared?

tp08.png

Because I'm not afraid.

jlgo.png

pwnd

g073.png

10/10

You can't do it better. Srsly, because it's 0% growth.

I should probably have ragefest at killing boses, when my rapier/regileif will broke.

And ToV and LR are free, because it doesn't change much.

How exactly are you planning to even scratch Fomortiis with <A rank weaponry? Unless Myrrh doesn't count as a prepromo (Myrrh without growths is not terribly proficient at anything though). Aside from that, enjoy your Gerik.

Hilarious comments as usual.

Ephraim and Erkia personal has e rank, so...

And I will probably need a little bit of luna. What a shame luna, and Knoll and Ewan sucks.

But in this run I probably find sunnomer as useful unit.

And I am more afraid about last hope. ORKO Riev would be terrible task. And low warp and torch range...

Edited by Nicolas

One of the main reasons I haven't felt any interest in doing more Manrika is that once you get to the tower and etc, the game difficulty drops a lot, except for chapter 9, and I dunno the game just never really interests me beyond that point.

One of the main reasons I haven't felt any interest in doing more Manrika is that once you get to the tower and etc, the game difficulty drops a lot, except for chapter 9, and I dunno the game just never really interests me beyond that point.

Well, watching manrika reclass was fun! What a shame you won't continue that, because that mean any of many reclass run won't be finished :/.

You can use statbooster right? If you get that far, I think Gerik with stacked statbooster can still take on most things with myrrh for bosskill.

Yeah thats how I feel about FE8 in general too. I enjoy the first 8 maps and then its just...really boring. Like the enemies never really got any stronger so its all set for your units to wallop the game. Even phantom ship is easy if you know where the enemies come from, or just let Duessel, Seth and Franz obliterate it.

Edited by Irysa

And chapters 1 and 2!

[spoiler=Chapter 1]

dniu.png

Let's do it!

28h6.png

I'm always impressed of this guy sight. He see alone girl and he know that she is a princess!

dfjd.png

And easy chapter now is even easier!

03z0.pnghmbo.png

I almost forget how easy is FE8 NM!

706f.png

Noooooooo~

2bgz.pngnp7x.png

Gilliam and Franz kills some shitty enemies.

owxl.png

Gilliam will gain more EXP!Like it change anything.

5y2a.png

Erika ORKO boss.

5vhi.png

And last kill.

OK, now I should write some bad jokes, but FE8 story isn't good for that.

[spoiler=Chapter 2]

nywr.png

Well, Vanessa is best (after Seth) unit in this game.

2gmi.png2vn4.png

Oh, no! Bandits! What we should to do? Get away from here?

6ei.PNG

Of course no! We don't have enough problem with Grado's soliders, so we need to annoy brigands!

fbtc.png

Very typical beginning.

vpfg.png

It's not something like "I care about Ross in 0% growth." I just need him to recruit Garcia, who is half-god.

vyva.png

Fighter crit. It's the strangest crit animation in series.

c3k.PNG

FE8 NM -_- 28% hit

5jrh.png

I'm Princess! You don't see that! Taste my rapier steel sword!

x9vg.png

And that's the end of another easy chapter!

Actually I am before ch6 (ch5 was easier than I expect). So far, nothing note worthy was happed. And even ch6 doesn't looks bad. Joshi on fort, everybody else behind! However I must get halberd. It can be really helpful.

Father and Son should be fun

Erika route, since it's much easier.

You can use statbooster right? If you get that far, I think Gerik with stacked statbooster can still take on most things with myrrh for bosskill.

Yes, I'll use statbooster. Dracoshield goes to Joshi, first speedwings goes to Garcia, second to Gerik(I'll steal them from Amelia twice).

If I were you, I'd save all 3 Speedwings, all robes and dracoshields (maybe not the dracos) and both the Body Rings for Ephraim because he will have to withstand multiple rounds of combat against the final boss. I still have no clue how you're planning to defeat the final Lyon though because nobody can tank Naglfar and it has infinite uses anyway. Can you berserk one of the enemies to deal sufficient damage to him? idk. Getting the Berserk staff alone is hard work.

If I were you, I'd save all 3 Speedwings, all robes and dracoshields (maybe not the dracos) and both the Body Rings for Ephraim because he will have to withstand multiple rounds of combat against the final boss. I still have no clue how you're planning to defeat the final Lyon though because nobody can tank Naglfar and it has infinite uses anyway. Can you berserk one of the enemies to deal sufficient damage to him? idk. Getting the Berserk staff alone is hard work.

berserk a dracozombie? (lol)

Actually, I've got a play about killing Lyon (this will be surprising easy) and Demon King (that will be a little bit harder). Berserk a dracozombi isn't good plan, because I would need to kill all wright and gorgons.

You will be surprised how I will kill finial bosses!

he still hits res for 54 damage

and the only person who does any damage lategame is Ephraim with his PRF since nobody else can use S ranks and Eirika effectively has 9 strength

Edited by General Horace