I tried something amazing at the State Fair

Sorin

A Fried Snicker. Sounds strange but it was just.... amazing. Also had a fried Oreo but that was only "alright".

I also had a Foot-long chili-dog, a funnel cake, a coke, strawberry milk, and the best corny dog of my life...

My life is now complete. My only complaint is that it was too damn crowded. And somehow I'm still 150. Mostly muscle!!!

My goal for the next time it is open is to have one of those Bacon Cinnamon Rolls cause Cinnamon=Bro. I'm actually somewhat happy to live here now.

Thoughts?

Not sure if they're commonplace where you're from, but we have fried Mars Bars over here. I haven't tried one but apparently they're quite nice

And we have rissoles but nobody seems to know what they are. They're nice though

Oh I could never go to one of those fairs...that would just be so bad for me...BUT I heard they fry just about everything. I would go for the Fletcher's corny dog though, just so I could've tried it. Strawberry milk is SOOOO GOOOOODDD. So are funnel caks and chili dogs.

But fried candy bars? I couldn't. Or fried butter. Do they still do that there?

Yup. It is still there. The place was so crowded this year though. They couldn't even do the usual parade because of it....