Your favorite Disney song.

IceBrand

Probably the most criminally underrated Disney movie ever

I really liked this song as a kid. I took a renewed liking recently in it when I realized it was Billy Joel who sings this.

But this is the song I remember the most from my childhood:

"Your the saddest bunch I ever met, but you can BET before we're throoooouuugh, mister I'll make a Man out of yoooouuu"

Oh yeah, definitely waking up my future sons with this every morning. I have to say though, Hakuna Matata's probably my favorite, despite there only being about fifty seconds of singing.

You know, I always forget to mention Eye to Eye, Stand Out, and On the Open Road, all from A Goofy Movie. Those were really awesome too, and I love playing the third one when I'm on a road trip. :D

• 2 weeks later...

But seriously, anything Alan Menken touches is gold - The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Hercules, Tangled to name my favs.

My most favourite that I can't get sick of is probably 'Be Prepared' from The Lion King though. Love Scar.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite a few of my favourites have already been listed (especially I'll Make a Man Out Of You), so I'll just post "I'm Still Here" from Treasure Planet. It's such an underrated movie, and it features one of the most conflicted and interesting Disney villains (Silver with him split between his lifelong dream on Flint's trove and his newfound role as Jim's father).

There are so many good ones that it's difficult to narrow it down, but I'll pick "Part of Your World" because Ariel is my favorite xD

I'll Make A Man Out of You's great too. It always gets me pumped when I hear it.

Yeah! This one's reaaally great as well.