So yeah, I'm a noob cause I didn't know you were supposed to have an introduction topic...

Hello, Serenesforest forums! My name is LuigiandShadowGirl! My username comes from the fact that my two favorite characters of all time are Luigi and Shadow the Hedgehog. Please just call me Alison~ I'm a Fire Emblem noob, since I only started getting into the series the beginning of 2013 (thank Fire Emblem: Awakening). I've known what Fire Emblem is, thanks to Marth and other FE characters appearing in Super Smash Bros, but never had the thought to try it. That was a big mistake.

Anyways, I thought I'd join because I could learn about the series more from veterans, and talk with others about videogames. :): Series I like include Super Mario Bros, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, Hetalia, The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and various others.

My favorite FE:A characters include Chrom, Lon'qu, Gaius, Stahl, Lissa, Olivia, Nowi, and various others. :D:

I love to draw pictures, write stories, read books, and of course play videogames in my free time.

Anyway, pleased to meet you! :itsame:

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl

Welcome to Serenes Forest Alison! Don't get lost and enjoy your stay!

My favorite FE:A characters include: Stahl, Lissa, Nowi

We're going to get along just fine

And I never made an introduction topic either!

Edited by DodgeDusk

Hello there, Alison! Welcome to SF! :itsame:

Thank you very much! :) I really appreciate it! :^_^:

Welcome to Serenes Forest Alison! Don't get lost and enjoy your stay!

We're going to get along just fine

And I never made an introduction topic either!

I most certainly will not get lost. Already got lost a few times

Oh, awesome! Yes, I'm one of the few people who likes Nowi. :awesome:

Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome! :D:

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl

I most certainly will not get lost. Already got lost a few times

Oh, awesome! Yes, I'm one of the few people who likes Nowi. :awesome:

Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome! :D:

Guilty as charged. Happens to the best of us

Yay! Just don't like her too much, for she is my waifu

No problem! Hope to see some more posts!

My favorite FE:A characters include Chrom, Lon'qu, Gaius, Stahl, Lissa, Olivia, Nowi, and various others.

*takes your hat*

*takes your coat*

Would you like a drink?

Snack?

Anything.

It's on me.

Guilty as charged. Happens to the best of us

Yay! Just don't like her too much, for she is my waifu

No problem! Hope to see some more posts!

I can tell. It is a FOREST after all. :XD: /Brick'd for bad jokes

I would never like her too much, for my Male!Unit's true waifu is Olivia. ;)

Thanks again! I already posted a topic before this one. :D

Ahhhh I'm still getting use to the weird format. ;A;

Hiya, welcome to SF~

Thank you! Just wanted to mention that your username and picture is golden. :itsame:

Welcome to the Darkness Forest!

Thanks! :D:I shall find out about the darkness soon enough

yooooooooooooooooooooo

What's up? :lol: You like Pokemon? Awesome~

*takes your hat*

*takes your coat*

Would you like a drink?

Snack?

Anything.

It's on me.

:o: Um no it's okay. ^^; Wow I didn't know people were really friendly here. Thanks for the warm welcome! :^_^:

Welcome to the Forest! If you liked Awakening, do try and play the other entries in the series as well!

And yay, someone else who likes Chrom! Some days, I feel like Ace, Kat, and I are the only "sane" people who like him.... XD

Welcome to the Forest. Luigi is da best. Yeah you should try some o the other games in the series. I'm advertising two of them of them. :awesome: And you like Nowi? Respect.

Welcome to the Forest! If you liked Awakening, do try and play the other entries in the series as well!

And yay, someone else who likes Chrom! Some days, I feel like Ace, Kat, and I are the only "sane" people who like him.... XD

Thank you, glad to be here! ^_^ I'm planning on playing other titles of the series as well...I'll just have to decide which to get next.

Yes I like Chrom. I don't know, he was the first character that I liked. Plus everyone always loves the hero~ And no, I'm not crazy about him. I consider myself a "sane" fan.

Howdy and welcome to the forums. Luigi is one of my favorite characters too!

Thank you! :^_^: I'm so glad I'm meeting Luigi fans on here! That's so cool he's your favorite character!

Welcome to the Forest. Luigi is da best. Yeah you should try some o the other games in the series. I'm advertising two of them of them. :awesome: And you like Nowi? Respect.

Thanks! :): Yeah, Luigi is totally the bomb! I really want to check out other FE games, because I bet they'll be great! Yes, I like Nowi. She's just super adorable and really sweet! She's has that childish and carefree side I wish I can gain back. :XD:

Welcome to the jungle, flee from Forum Games

Anyways, I thought I'd join because I could learn about the series more from veterans, and talk with others about videogames. :): Series I like include Super Mario Bros, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, Hetalia, The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and various others.

We got everything you want, just flee from Forum Games

That was awful and I don't know why that's in my head.

Welcome to SF.

Gwahahaha, thanks! Speaking of usernames, I just realized that your username has 'Luigi' in it, not 'Lugia'. Oops.

What's ironic is, that Lugia is my favorite Johto Starter. ;)

I completely forgot to mention this also but your avatar is the bees knees

Aw, thanks! I'm super obsessed with Pokemon X and Y, so I felt this avatar would be appropriate. :lol: And my favorite starter is Chespin.~

I love your avi so adorable :3

welcome welcome!

Thank You! I'm super obsessed with the new Pokemon games. I'm glad to be here! :^_^:

Welcome to the jungle, flee from Forum Games

We got everything you want, just flee from Forum Games

That was awful and I don't know why that's in my head.

Welcome to SF.

Thank you! I'll totally check other series topics out! :itsame: