What Fire Emblem crossovers, if any, would you like too see in the future?

Dwarfishh

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokemon.

Conquest already exists. Take it a step further.

^This

They began implementing it in the restaurant battles in Lumiose City where you have to defeat your opponent in 2 turns :smug:

Holy shit, Pokemon x FE LTC. MICAIAH SENDS GARDEVOIR!

GARDEVOIR IS REACTING TO MICAIAH'S MAGICAL MEGATON WHOA

I've always wanted a triple crossover between Fire Emblem, Shining Force, and Langrisser.

Take the world map and exploration feature from Shining Force, the Support conversations from Fire Emblem, and the troops around the heroes from Langrisser... and maybe make some sort of specialized thing resembling the weapons triangle. And of course, alternate promotions. (Slade as FE's Assassin, Innes as SF's BrassGunner, Leon as FE's Great Knight... )

Well... I'm not exactly sure which game mechanics from each series would work best together... but one thing I do know is that it would be glorious.

Zelda, no question. FE wouldn't mix well with any other Nintendo franchises, imo (and I hardly know of any outside Nintendo). But both Zelda and FE are based on medieval stuff. We could have a bunch of FE characters team up with Link, Zelda, the sages, and an army of Hyrulean knights and soldiers to take on various Zelda and FE villains and monsters. :D

I'm already planning to write an FE/Zelda crossover fic someday too!

Edited by Anacybele

Can someone explain why so many people want FE crossed over with Pokemon? I don't see how this could work at all. They're entirely different from one another with no similarities other than both being RPGs. :/

Edited by Anacybele

Can someone explain why so many people want FE crossed over with Pokemon? I don't see how this could work at all. They're entirely different from one another with no similarities other than both being RPGs. :/

Pokemon Conquest happened.

And it was good.

Pretty much FE with Pokemon but no FE characters

I have to admit, I'm not keen on the idea either. FE is all about the characters, which would hard to convey with pokemon, which is about all the variety. maybe where the characters are trainers, and the pokemon go in the inventory slots, instead of weapons?

well, Pokémon Conquest DID have an Eevee with Galeforce as a starter, so gameplay-wise it's totally doable (and unbalanced)

Pokemon Conquest happened.

And it was good.

Pretty much FE with Pokemon but no FE characters

Funny, it didn't look anything like FE to me. Looked really uninteresting, in fact, imo. But I obviously didn't play it, so what do I know? xP

Also, if an FE crossover with Pokemon were to be just like Conquest, wouldn't that make it unoriginal and repetitive?

Edited by Anacybele

Funny, it didn't look anything like FE to me. Looked really uninteresting, in fact, imo. But I obviously didn't play it, so what do I know? xP

Also, if an FE crossover with Pokemon were to be just like Conquest, wouldn't that make it unoriginal and repetitive?

Not any more unoriginal and repetitive than crossing over FE with Zelda. In the end, it's all in the execution.

Speaking of FE x Pokemon, make sure to check this Tumblr.

Edited by Jave