What Fire Emblem crossovers, if any, would you like too see in the future?

Dwarfishh

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't have any as to how a FE x Zelda game could work since even if they have similar settings, they are totally different on the gameplay level, with one being a strategy RPG and the other an action-adventure game with a focus on solving puzzles in dungeons as well as collecting equipment. Sure, you could make a Zelda themed FE game, but it wouldn't feel like a real crossover to me.

On the other hand, Pokemon Conquest has already shown that an strategy game can work with pokemon, due to the fact that pokemon is an RPG itself. So a FE games where trainers actually fight other humans paired-up with a pokemon that fight the enemy's pokemon or giving typing to trainers(an extension of affinity) could work very well IMO. Imagine a Fire Sage with a Braixen battling a General with Escavalier or a mymidon fighting alongside alongside a Honedge that grow together until they are accomplished as Trublade and Aegislash. Pokemon Conquest was pretty good, but I think the concept could be really expended upon thanks to the richness of mechaninc FE has.

That would be an amazing game. the inventory slots would each be a pokeball. (Obviously, we expand it to 6 slots.) Imagine a sorceror with a banette, and a manekete that changes into a charizard...

That would be an amazing game. the inventory slots would each be a pokeball. (Obviously, we expand it to 6 slots.) Imagine a sorceror with a banette, and a manekete that changes into a charizard...

Yeah, though I'm wondering if whether the characters being trainers a la pokemon conquest or the character literally battling eachother(Pretty sure it would be the first option since even though a swordmaster attacking an enemy soldier while his aegislash beats the enemy's Ferrothorn would be nice, I don't think Nintendo would put actual human vs human battle resulting in death in a game associated with the pokemon brand...)

• 3 weeks later...

FE X Call of Duty.

It needs to happen.

taken from high-resolution scans of a real seal team service volug

this is someone you care about

i guess i'm in favour of a crossover with children's construction toys solely on principle given those are occasionally my thing, just as long as Traveller's Tales aren't the ones leading the development (i swear if i have to play one more half-assed clone of Lego Star Wars...) in practice i can't see it working all that well but w/e

i guess the thing with crossovers is that by default they sound ridiculous until they actually happen, so why the hell not i'm throwing logic out the window and spitballing whatever comes to mind:

• Splinter Cell
  • John Madden NFL
  • Moonbase Alpha
  • Uncharted
  • Donkey Kong Country
  • Gears of War
  • Wii Sports
  • Bubsy

at the very least, with any of these we'd end up with an objectively hilarious game as a result

This is going to sound odd, but FE X Dragon Commander.

Would love to see the politics/choices of that game mixed with Fire Emblem's gameplay. Would be perfect if mixed with PoR/RD's base system.

Here's the link to the website, seeing as I'm sure most of you haven't heard of it (I hadn't either, until the steam sale). http://www.divinitydragoncommander.com/

I would quite like the idea of a FE guest character in the Soul Calibur series, or an SCxFE, even if they would effectively be Soul Calibur with x fewer characters that you have to make on Create a Soul.

But I haven't really been buying into many new crossover prospects since there was the rumour of the MetroidXStar Fox which never came

You know, I had an Idea about the Pokemon X FE thing.

Instead of having the FE characters using Pokemon, what if they were Pokemon.

All the greatest Heroes and Villains thrown in an unknown world and tranformed into Pokemons. They try to unveil this mystery.

• 2 weeks later...

Zelda, with impa as the jeigan and playable gorons. Could take place during the war that happens between skyward sword and OoT

Star Wars. Lightsaber instead of rapiers, guns would mimic the weapon triangle, playable wookies

Magic the gathering. Pick a block and watch the magic unfold!

I actually would prefer a Final Fantasy Crossover in the vein of Dissidia. I could easily see Gharnef and Validar being major players in that game's story. And I would kinda like to see match-ups like Cloud vs. Idun, Lucina vs. Ultimecia, Marth vs. Garland, Ike vs. Sephiroth, and a few other match-ups that I might not even bother to list right now.

Fire Emblem X Monster Hunter would be awesome.

FE has some really awesome dragon designs like Medeus (his FE1 incarnation could tunnel trough the earth an pop out to attack you), Idoun (she would probably fast and hard hitting, but frail) or Grima (you could shoot at him with cannons and ballistas from an airship, and then jump on his back to attack his weakpoints directly, like Jhen Mohran).

Magic Tomes could also be added to the list of weapon classes, but I´m not sure if I (and the rest of the MH fandom) would want that, because there has never been magic in the series.

Fire Emblem X Monster Hunter would be awesome.

FE has some really awesome dragon designs like Medeus (his FE1 incarnation could tunnel trough the earth an pop out to attack you), Idoun (she would probably fast and hard hitting, but frail) or Grima (you could shoot at him with cannons and ballistas from an airship, and then jump on his back to attack his weakpoints directly, like Jhen Mohran).

Magic Tomes could also be added to the list of weapon classes, but I´m not sure if I (and the rest of the MH fandom) would want that, because there has never been magic in the series.

That'd be cool. Magic would work, being a crossover and non canon

Since Zelda is taking the dynasty warriors route how about. Fe and RTK instead? Those games have loads and loads of characters it would be the perfect match for an all fe universe crossover think about it. The tactics and politics would be interesting to see in fe too

Since Zelda is taking the dynasty warriors route how about. Fe and RTK instead? Those games have loads and loads of characters it would be the perfect match for an all fe universe crossover think about it. The tactics and politics would be interesting to see in fe too

*Currently attempting this in RTK 10*

Haha nice custom officers? Rtk10 was one of my favorites

I know right? I'm going to do a PT with Celice when I make him, I just have a ..."slight"... annoyance of how one-sided the duels and debates can get

I know right? I'm going to do a PT with Celice when I make him, I just have a ..."slight"... annoyance of how one-sided the duels and debates can get

I tend to play as less steller officers for challenge. But it does feel good to do a campaign as Zhuge Liang or something xD, although I find a fun challenge to be being Lu Bu, Meng Huo or the light purple Gongsun. Warlord out of their very awkward starts and it gets really epic

Edited by Jedi Fon Fabre

I tend to play as less steller officers for challenge. But it does feel good to do a campaign as Zhuge Liang or something xD, although I find a fun challenge to be being Lu Bu, Meng Huo or the light purple Gongsun. Warlord out of their very awkward starts and it gets really epic

Heh, playing as Xiahou Mao or Liu Shan, that would be a sight to see, I just might do a run as Guo Jia(favorite rtk char) in my last run, Lu Bu gave me a hard time for no good reason, though it was fun to make him and Sun Ce surrender to me